diy solar

diy solar

Docan Technology

I checked the seller and I need to say sorry. I was wrong about the seller and I got it mixed up (that should not have happend).

The seller is Shenzhen EEL Battery Co.,Ltd and my warning ONLY is about this copany.

I somehow mixed it up and somehow mistaken that.

I edited the posts to clearly show that everything is fine with Docan Power.

Last edited:
I need to warn you if you buy from Docan Technology (Shenzhen) Co., Limited
The name of the seller is Daisy Efest Docan Power Expert

Before ordering they sent me photos of real new Grade A cells. Unfortunately, the cells which arrived are completely damaged and not usable. Docan Technology (Shenzhen) Co., Limited did not sent what was ordered. They sent damaged cells which have deep scratches (metal is visible) on all cells. Not one single cell matches the quality what they sent as pictures before I ordered. The cells are definitely not new as advertised from the seller.

The seller Daisy Efest is rude and has excuses for everything.

I can not recommend Docan Technology
That is SO SAD. Show us the pictures so we can all be aware.

Look at NVM Joined dated: Jun 29, 2022
Also search for 'Daisy Efest ' to see what other members have said about Daisy Efest.
I like to see invoice and pictures. OP posted two threads in this forum on the same subject.

internet-troll.jpg

I bought mine from a reputable seller, but still ordered them in four separate batches.
The extra postage is not that high, but if "something" goes wrong my losses would be far less.

Before ordering they sent me photos of real new Grade A cells. Unfortunately, the cells which arrived are completely damaged and not usable. Docan Technology (Shenzhen) Co., Limited did not sent what was ordered. They sent damaged cells which have deep scratches (metal is visible) on all cells. Not one single cell matches the quality what they sent as pictures before I ordered. The cells are definitely not new as advertised from the seller.

Where are you based?

Today i measured 80 cells that i received end of march. labels are printed with 0.17 and 0.18 milli ohm, but i measured between 0.52 and 0.58 with YR1035+ and verified with an expensive Fluke .. :(
What SOC when you tested?

Not always.

I was measuring my cells to compare against the BMS as I was charging to 100% with a bench top power supply set to just over 14v and 5amps, SOC was close to 100%. My fluke meter all of a sudden read 4.5v for each cell, I check the BMS 3.56ish.

I double checked with the meter 5 times before noticing the low battery warning.

Last edited:
Today i measured 80 cells that i received end of march. labels are printed with 0.17 and 0.18 milli ohm, but i measured between 0.52 and 0.58 with YR1035+ and verified with an expensive Fluke .. :(
If my memory is not messing with me i got thoose numbers when i tested on the top of the bolt.
On the base i gto 0.19mOhm

You sound like competition who wants to give Docan a bad reputation

How many cells did you order?
Please clarify if the packaging was damaged - well actually destroyed in that regard.

Back