diy solar

diy solar

Documenting Purchase from Amy Wan of Shenzhen Luyuan Technology Co. LTD. Alibaba

Yikes! I hope this isn't where my cells are... :(

Yes. My shipment was in a 22 day tracking limbo(on their way from dock to FedEx) when this incident occurred, specifically involving a FedEx container. I was quite concerned, and scanned those photos looking for cells:/ I just had to wait about ten days(edit: from the time the looting of the FedEx container was reported) until they reached FedEx facility and tracking was instigated. I was doing the happy dance, for sure:)

Last edited:
Hello @myles. I am in BC, Canada and ordered 16 cells from Amy about a month after you did. I am curious if the rest of your cells arrived and if and when the UPS tracking page ever populated with delivery dates.

My cells are being delivered to Vancouver Island and I'm hoping they can avoid needing to go through the mainland and any areas affected by road closures. I was hoping UPS tracking could offer some guidance ahead of time, but delivery date just says "The delivery date will be provided as soon as possible." Did you get any updated notice before yours arrived?
Just an FYI. I tracked the ship that my cells were on. It was a COSCO ship, and apparently they have their own port facilities, so they skipped the 'waiting at sea' thing, and went straight into port. The ship spent 9 days in Port, then departed. It took a further 22 days(iirc) before the crates started tracking in the FedEx system. Then 6 crates arrived in two days, and the last 2 crates arrived the next day.

Yes. My shipment was in a 22 day tracking limbo(on their way from dock to FedEx) when this incident occurred, specifically involving a FedEx container. I was quite concerned, and scanned those photos looking for cells:/ I just had to wait about ten days until they reached FedEx facility and tracking was instigated. I was doing the happy dance, for sure:)
22 days heh? Are you saying that your FedEx numbers started tracking 10 days AFTER the 22 days?

Today is my 23rd day since Amy told me my packages cleared customs. However, it was 21-Oct when she told me that the ship had arrived and the container was awaiting customs review. If that is when your 22 day clock started, I am now sitting at 48 days.

22 days heh? Are you saying that your FedEx numbers started tracking 10 days AFTER the 22 days?

Today is my 23rd day since Amy told me my packages cleared customs. However, it was 21-Oct when she told me that the ship had arrived and the container was awaiting customs review. If that is when your 22 day clock started, I am now sitting at 48 days.
I'm saying that the time from ship departure to the time FedEx tracking started was 22 days. I made a post with all the details. https://diysolarforum.com/threads/r...yuan-technology-co-ltd-alibaba-wan-amy.31796/
I believe that since my shipment came with a carrier that has it's own port facilities, (COSCO)my shipment may have avoided a lot of port chaos, but I can't back that up. My shipment arrived about the same time. On or about Oct 19. 48 days would have made me very antsy. 22 days was a bit of a challenge, but I never contacted Amy regarding customs, so that is a check point that I don't have. The 'ten days' I referred to was in regards to that incident of the train cars being broken into. The break-ins involved a FedEx container being looted, and that happened ten days before FedEx tracking confirmed that my crates were still in transit. That was the toughest ten days of the experience. :/

Last edited:
yes it is. This was custom made by @Amy Wan (Luyuan) for my 16s setup and SEPLOS BMS. This picture (couldn't get a better as I have been busy) was before it was shipped and looking from the front, the cut out is where my SEPLOS BMS will fit into. Unfortunately, my BMS is part of the faulty batch and I will have to wait till they send me a replacement.

View attachment 72212

I like it, do you have picture with the BMS and all prt mounted ?

Not yet. My BMS was part of the defective batch, SEPLOS already sent a replacement which am expecting to arrive soon.

Not yet. My BMS was part of the defective batch, SEPLOS already sent a replacement which am expecting to arrive soon.
HElllo, thank , Amy send me picture of different box, but the front face doesn't seem to match with the seplos BMS, I want to be sure the cut in the front fits with the seplos BMS.

HElllo, thank , Amy send me picture of different box, but the front face doesn't seem to match with the seplos BMS, I want to be sure the cut in the front fits with the seplos BMS.
OK I just got seplos to send a BMS and some surlock terminal to Amy, in order to get the cut on the front box plate done correctly.

Back