diy solar

diy solar

Does anybody knows about this battery from aliexpress?

jasonevil

Hello guys, i wonder if anybody used this battery before, i am inclined for the free shipping.

48V-100Ah-LiFePO4-Battery-Pack-51-2V-5-12Kw-6000-Cycles-32-Parallel-CAN-RS485-BUS.jpg_640x640.jpg

That is certainly cheap. I think the risk you'd be taking is that you would be your own tech support and any warranty coverage is highly theoretical, especially if it's a 2 month process and you'd be using this to power something you couldn't just turn off and ignore for 2 months.

It's not cheap enough for random batteries off aliexpress. I expect a 50% or greater savings vs buying from a legitimate source.

It's not cheap enough for random batteries off aliexpress. I expect a 50% or greater savings vs buying from a legitimate source.
any suggestions? I was looking for one in signature solar but they charge for shipping and I have to pay 450 dollars for shipping again because the battery is going to Cuba. thanks

any suggestions? I was looking for one in signature solar but they charge for shipping and I have to pay 450 dollars for shipping again because the battery is going to Cuba. thanks
I wasn't saying I had any links to batteries meeting that criteria. Merely that I wouldn't risk my time or money to buy stuff from aliexpress for anything less than that.

Back