diy solar

diy solar

Does anybody used the ECO-WORTHY 12V 100AH LiFePO4 and or Renogy 100Ah 12V LiFe4PO ?

_Rein_

Hi Everybody,
I just started with a new hobby project, getting a small solar system up and running.
Started with a free 120AH AGM batter (new) for use in UPS systems.
And bought some second hand solar panels, renogy charge controller and invertor ( best bang for your buck here in Ozzie)
Offcource already looking into getting LiFe4PO batteries, would love to build it myself but getting the cells from a local warehouse here in australia well not cheap. you guys in America are spoiled :) and buying on Alibaba well..... is there anyone from Ozzie who has done that?
So meanwhile checking out the couple of affordable commercial LiFe4PO batteries available from amazon here in australia.
NOT many!

or

Has anyone used these batteries before?
Thank you.

I've got the Eco-worthy 100ah and it's been good so far. There's a video on these on youtube DCGUY I think. Renogy are maybe better, but their customer service is poor on trust pilot.

Thank you I will check out the YouTube video, how long have you had the battery?

Hi @_Rein_ , did you end up going with the Eco-worthy battery? I'm in aus too, was about to buy 2x100Ah Renogy batteries when I saw these on eBay much cheaper and with some good reviews to boot.

I’ve got the renogy battery. Only had it for a few months but has been great. Tested at about 105ah maybe a bit more but saw no need to push it once it exceeded its rating

I’d buy another. Mine was actually a customer return so a decent discount but only a 6mth warranty so I did test it out well up front. A pretty good price and got it off eBay from the renogy store if that’s an option for you

Another (y) for Renogy here.
Whilst the after sales support can be a bit slow, it does work and they honour their warranty.
Will's review of the 100ah was 5*.
The internals of my 200ah LFP look really good too!

Back