diy solar

diy solar

Does anyone have experience with Energetech Solar?

I had been curious about those as well awhile back. I wound up getting a more crude home grown solution to get more kW/h for the money, but it doesn't have the same 'turn-key solution' feel of this one, being in a nice case, tested w/ 10-year warranty, supported as an entire wall mount unit. They do seem like they are a good price for the turn-key battery box. I wonder if they have app managed BMS in them, with any user adjustable parameters (or even just basic cell monitoring)? And does low temperature cutoff work in them?

I'd be interested to see a review on this unit as well...

Hello!
This is Tucker with Energetech Solar.
Sorry I'm a little late here,
Our storage systems don't currently have Bluetooth BMS monitoring capabilities, but they do have an LCD display.
They all have a 10 year pro-rated warranty along with UL Approval.
Due to the incredibly high demand all sizes are on back order right now.
Feel free to shoot me an email at tucker.ecpc@gmail.com to get on the list, or if you have any questions!
Thanks.

Good Morning Tucker/Tuckjonze,

A client of mine purchased a 10KWh 51.2V 200Ah LiFePO4 Lithium Battery Solar Energy Storage System with Low Temperature Protection battery last year October 2021. It was installed, they apparently ran the battery till it is drained, now it will not power back on. Shouldn’t the solar panels once they get sunlight start to charge back the battery? Is there a way to get the battery back up and running? Did the built in BMS shutdown the battery? Do they need a 48 volt battery charger to charge it with so that it can bring the battery back up to charge? Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated.​

Good Morning Tucker/Tuckjonze,

A client of mine purchased a 10KWh 51.2V 200Ah LiFePO4 Lithium Battery Solar Energy Storage System with Low Temperature Protection battery last year October 2021. It was installed, they apparently ran the battery till it is drained, now it will not power back on. Shouldn’t the solar panels once they get sunlight start to charge back the battery? Is there a way to get the battery back up and running? Did the built in BMS shutdown the battery? Do they need a 48 volt battery charger to charge it with so that it can bring the battery back up to charge? Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated.​

Mine has a little hole that you put a pin in to reset the BMS.... While it is NOT this battery, it looks a LOT like it. You probably have one as well. (mine is located on the bottom side).

Wow...almost twice what I pay for a battery made from a known company that almost looks identical.... I was shocked at how much this was..not even close in price.

Server rack batteries are cheaper. The Energetech packs are good, and I am still running mine, but server rack packs are more popular because you get the same performance and save over $1500 (two 5kWh server rack packs for $1500 versus 1X 10kWh Energetech packs for $4660). I hope ECPC can reduce their prices to match the server rack batteries.

I do like Electric Car Parts Company! They are great people :) Also, their fortune cells are fantastic.

Wow...almost twice what I pay for a battery made from a known company that almost looks identical.... I was shocked at how much this was..not even close in price.
What is the well known battery at half the price?

Back