diy solar

diy solar

Does anyone know exact specs for Sol Ark 200A CT clamps?

sassafras

Question in thread title.

I need the larger 200A clamp for my 4/0 service wiring but don't want to pay 100$ when I can find CTs on AliX for 10 bucks. Just need to confirm the right sizing and current ratios

Thanks in advance!

In their manual 5A1A2FA4-57C5-4A6D-98B2-B8E570C1183C.png

The Deye copy lets you set the turns ratio, so I assume that is a parameter in the Sol-Ark too.

The setting is in the control panel of the Sol-Ark. I believe the largest CT has current ratio different than the two CT's shown above. Both of these are 2000:1 and I think the largest CT (not shown) is 4000:1. The reason I think this is that my street meter is showing double the loads that the Sol-Ark is showing.

Last edited:
Theres
The setting is in the control panel of the Sol-Ark. I believe the largest CT has current ratio different than the two CT's shown above. Both of these are 2000:1 and I think the largest CT (not shown) is 4000:1. The reason I think this is that my street meter is showing double the loads that the Sol-Ark is showing.
You might have to flip one of your CTs to properly read the sinewave. There is a setting to select for the inverter to learn the CTs so you don’t have to flip any of the CTs

Back