diy solar

diy solar

DOES ANYONE know of another used wholesaler of Solar Panels

ghostwriter66

"Here - Hold my Beer"
EE from LAX CA -work in SouthTX for giant evil Oil
So my GO-TO SOLAR PANEL supply company in Dallas where we got all our 355W solar - barely used - panels for $90 is gone ... The next backup is SANTAN in Phoenix and Turner Machinery in San Paulo CA.

DOES ANYONE know of another used wholesaler of Solar Panels they can refer me to. I am needing like 200 of them soonest ... Nothing against Santan or Turner but hoping that there is something that's not 2 time zones away from me in south Texas .... YES I know both provide shipping but I have my reasons for not using their shipping ...

Thx

Luv

Reactions: feo
I've purchased from sunelec.com a few times with good results. Panels, batteries and some Schneider gear. They have multiple warehouse locations. Best option is to call and/or get on their email list for current pricing and availability. The last batch of panels I got were new REC with an older style connector that had been discontinued. I used the existing connectors between the panels and put new MC4 connectors on the ends of each string.

For example, on 9/7/21 their email listed used Schott 230W poly panels at $0.20/W or $46/panel. Minimum order 1 pallet of 31 pieces. 1900 available.
New Wanxiang 210W panels for $0.29/W out of Chicago, $0.39/W out of Miami. Sometimes their panels are for export only because of the import duty that was imposed a few years ago. Export only panels will be less expensive but unavailable in the States.

No relationship with Sun Electronics other than satisfied customer.

@ghostwriter66 who did u end up going with?

Winter is coming
Sun Electric ....

They are only about a 2 hour drive from us ... not the easiest ppl to work with -- the ppl themselves are nice BUT for many of the panels you have to buy entire pallets or lots which is fine - but I don't see how the avg person can do that easily ...

Sun Electric ....

They are only about a 2 hour drive from us ... not the easiest ppl to work with -- the ppl themselves are nice BUT for many of the panels you have to buy entire pallets or lots which is fine - but I don't see how the avg person can do that easily ...
Which panels did you end up buying?

I tried buying from sunelec with no luck. Seems they were on drugs. No call backs. Loosing paperwork. No pickups. This was about two years ago. I finally lost confidence in them. When and if things go wrong there would be no way to resolve the issue outside of court. I was worried they would pocket the money!

Back