diy solar

diy solar

Does anyone recognise this cell?

Not off the top of my head (thought it does look familiar), you can visually compare against other blue aluminum lifepo4's here

Thanks, that’s a useful thread you linked to. My cell isn’t shown within it however.

I should probably add why I’m asking - these have been quoted to me by RJ Energy, so I’m curious as to whose cells they may be reselling.

What does that say about RJ Energy if they wont tell you the manufacturer ?
RJ Energy won't tell you the manufacturer because they pretend to be the manufacture. They are not. This is just the tip of the iceberg of their misrepresentation.

Thanks, that’s a useful thread you linked to. My cell isn’t shown within it however.

I should probably add why I’m asking - these have been quoted to me by RJ Energy, so I’m curious as to whose cells they may be reselling.

Before buying from RJ, I strongly advise you read through this thread.

I personally would not do business with a company so willing to misrepresent, lie, and commit fraud to make a buck. At one point I had a cautiously positive impression of them, but the more we have learned the shadier and more unethical they look.

I personally would not do business with a company so willing to misrepresent, lie, and commit fraud to make a buck. At one point I had a cautiously positive impression of them, but the more we have learned the shadier and more unethical they look.
I totally agree. When you pointed out they were stealing information from Nordkyn Design and posting it on their website that was the last straw. I would not recommend them.

Reactions: Dzl
Back