diy solar

diy solar

Does Growatt SPF 6000T DVM have built in ground fault?

itche

I'm trying to decide if I need to purchase GFP device. Apparently, some MPPT charge controllers will have GFP built in, and some don't. I have tried to determine by reading the manual if the Growatt has GFP built-in. I found a mention of it in some of their grid tie products but can establish whether or not these all-in-one type units have the same feature. By ground fault, I mean detecting and addressing something like a positive wire touching the grounded panel in the panel array.

I'm trying to decide if I need to purchase GFP device. Apparently, some MPPT charge controllers will have GFP built in, and some don't. I have tried to determine by reading the manual if the Growatt has GFP built-in. I found a mention of it in some of their grid tie products but can establish whether or not these all-in-one type units have the same feature. By ground fault, I mean detecting and addressing something like a positive wire touching the grounded panel in the panel array
Perhaps drop them a note and ask them directly ? Most of these solar companies are getting pretty good at quick repsonses

Sorry, I must have missed my email notification. No, I emailed info@ginverter.com and they never responded. My best personal assessment was that it does not contain a GFP or AFCI despite other models containing these technologies.

Back