diy solar

diy solar

Doncan Technology/Powerwholesale.net LiFePO4 PnP batteries

LearningIt

Starting a new thread since https://diysolarforum.com/threads/our-new-go-to-lifepo4-vendor-09-20-21.28696/ was about DIY batteries at this supplier.
(Please move the thread if appropriate.)

Great resources here!

I read the good reviews of the DIY battery cells at DONCAN warehouse (Doncan Technology (Shenzhen) Co) in Houston, Texas.
Apparently, powerwholesale.net is the online presence of that company.
I see the "USA Warehouse" cells there at http://www.powerwholesale.net/Wholesale-Discount-battery-lifepo4-battery_c34.html that were discussed here.

- Has anyone bought or reviewed any of the pre-made Lithium Battery LiFePO4 Pack from that company?

- Some battery packs are described as having a "Built in Smart BMS" but some are not.
Is there really a difference that some do not have a BMS?
12V 120Ah CATL 4S1P Battery Pack Built in Smart BMS
12V 100Ah 4S1P Solar Lithium Battery Lifepo prismatic cell battery Pack
Deep Cycle Life 12V 120Ah Battery Pack Energy Storage System

- Does that company plan to stock any of those pre-made battery packs in Houston?

- Can a customer order the pre-made battery packs for pick up in Houston?

- Can any of those pre-made battery packs be connected in series for a 24V system, (with or without a battery equalizer)?
say for example, the 3 listed:
12V 120Ah CATL 4S1P Battery Pack Built in Smart BMS
12V 100Ah 4S1P Solar Lithium Battery Lifepo prismatic cell battery Pack
Deep Cycle Life 12V 120Ah Battery Pack Energy Storage System

Anyone here done business with them and have actual feedback.

The site kind of triggers some of my scam senses.

Anyone here done business with them and have actual feedback.

The site kind of triggers some of my scam senses.
Yes, quite a lot of us have done business with them and left them positive reviews on this forum. Have a look at the thread that the OP links.
Furthermore, at least 3 of their employees are members here at this forum

I'm wanting to get 4 of the 304/310AH batteries and since we were going to be out of town for several days, I didn't order them......didn't want them on the front porch while we were gone. So now, they are out of stock at the Houston warehouse. Does anyone have any info on when they will be back in stock......Jenny Wu....or others.

@Amy Zheng is the one who you would contact when dealing with power wholesale. The benefits of buying from amy is you don't have to pay the alibaba fees. Amy zheng is who I buy all my batteries from..

I just bought some batteries this week, who In Houston can I call for advice!? I. Making some trolling batteries for my boat. Send separate message please.

I've bought 3 separate orders of 16 cells each in the last several months. Each has been a perfect transaction, great communication, did everything promised and the cells are fantastic, perfectly matched and performing great. The best contact method is email as noted above, they usually get back to me very quickly, but I think the folks responding to email are in eastern China so allow for the time difference, but they seem to work about 18 hours a day.

Back