Dongguan Lightning New Energy order, used CATL 120Ah LiFePo4??

Hayley Miu

Dongguan Lightning New Energy Co., Ltd.
Hello Guys, I'm Hayley from Dongguan Lightning New Energy Company. This is my personal account on the DIY forum.

In fact, I have been paying attention to this matter for a long time. I am also very grateful to the customers who have purchased batteries from our company for telling me about this and encouraging me to stand up. To be honest, it takes a lot of courage for me.

There may be a lot of details about the above things, I can't publish it here for everyone to see, because I want to protect the privacy of customers, this is my responsibility. Regarding the issue of capacity, I also asked our company to use a capacity tester to test the capacity of this product CATL120Ah.Let me tell you about the company's complete process of all battery capacity tests: First, we will charge a single battery cell to a full voltage of 3.65v. The battery is not static, it is directly at the full voltage of 3.65v. Then the discharge starts to test the capacity. And this process will continue for 3-5 times.

In fact, I got our test data (attached) very early, and I also sent it to my customers. The capacity result we tested is around 120Ah to 121Ah (There is another question, how do I upload a video here?:ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• CATL120Ah  Test3.jpg
    CATL120Ah Test3.jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 9
  • CATL120Ah Test 1 (1).jpg
    CATL120Ah Test 1 (1).jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 9
  • CATL120Ah Test 1 (2).jpg
    CATL120Ah Test 1 (2).jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 9

DerpsyDoodler

Photon Sorcerer
You're welcome. Just trying to bring vendors and their customers together in open forum. Its the only way to solve problems and build trust.

DerpsyDoodler

Photon Sorcerer
... In fact, I got our test data (attached) very early, and I also sent it to my customers. The capacity result we tested is around 120Ah to 121Ah (There is another question, how do I upload a video here?:ROFLMAO:
You may have to upload it to youtube (or something similar) then provide a link.

Bob B

Photon Sorcerer
I haven't tried it, but looks like .PNG and Jpeg are file type that can be attached.

Maybe I'll look one up and see if I can attach it.

Edit .... Well, never mind .... those are just picture file types.

DerpsyDoodler

Photon Sorcerer
I haven't tried it, but looks like .PNG and Jpeg are file type that can be attached.

Maybe I'll look one up and see if I can attach it.
She's wanting to post (or link) a video, but she has no where to host it. Any ideas on chinese hosted video sites like youtube? vimeo?

Bob B

Photon Sorcerer
It's pretty easy to post a video file to YouTube .... If you already have a sign-on there.
I have done it a couple of times just so I could post a video.

DerpsyDoodler

Photon Sorcerer
It's pretty easy to post a video file to YouTube .... If you already have a sign-on there.
I have done it a couple of times just so I could post a video.
i think youtube is censored or blocked in China. I don't know. Maybe Hayley can clarify.

Gazoo

Dumb Dumb
I don't know if the forum puts a limit on the size of the files but there are a a couple of options that might work. Rename the video extension
to .jpg. The better option would be to use a program to zip the file. I use 7-Zip. It's the easiest I have found. Again I don't know if there is a limit on the file size. Maybe @upnorthandpersonal would know?

Bob B

Photon Sorcerer
I don't know if the forum puts a limit on the size of the files but there are a a couple of options that might work. Rename the video extension
to .jpg. The better option would be to use a program to zip the file. I use 7-Zip. It's the easiest I have found. Again I don't know if there is a limit on the file size. Maybe @upnorthandpersonal would know?
I tried to trick it by renaming a small video clip to a .jpg .... and it didn't work .... the server software knows it isn't a picture file.

Attaching a zip file did work .... I'll see if I can unzip it.

Edit .... deleted the zip file because it didn't work right for some reason.

Last edited:

upnorthandpersonal

Administrator
How big is the file?

Edit: you can try this:

Use this to upload a file: http://5.79.119.11/upload/upload.php

The uploaded files will be here: http://5.79.119.11/upload/uploads/

I'm not going to keep that there forever, so let me know if it works and when you don't need it anymore.
Also, you can't delete files once uploaded - I will delete them later.

Let me know if it works. I only quickly put that upload script there and increased the upload limit to 250MB. If that's not enough, let me know.

Last edited:

Hayley Miu

Dongguan Lightning New Energy Co., Ltd.
How big is the file?

Edit: you can try this:

Use this to upload a file: http://5.79.119.11/upload/upload.php

The uploaded files will be here: http://5.79.119.11/upload/uploads/

I'm not going to keep that there forever, so let me know if it works and when you don't need it anymore.
Also, you can't delete files once uploaded - I will delete them later.

Let me know if it works. I only quickly put that upload script there and increased the upload limit to 250MB. If that's not enough, let me know.
@Hayley Miu it looks like you should be able to upload your video now. you'll need to review the thread and use the upload link provided.
Thank you very much for your help, I will try this method. If this works, you should be able to see the video I posted here

DerpsyDoodler

Photon Sorcerer
I was able to view the video. I could not read the numbers, but that may be because I am viewing from a phone.

The 2 things that the video needs to confirm are that the cells in the video are the customers' cells and that the capacity test result shows the capacity billed for.

Does this video do that?

Gazoo

Dumb Dumb
Thanks @upnorthandpersonal. The video is only 6mb's. I zipped it up. It should be viewable by clicking on the zip file after it downloads to your computer. For future reference, this is the best way to upload files with extensions the forum does not allow.

Attachments

• CATL120Ah Capacity Test.zip
    6.2 MB · Views: 8