diy solar

diy solar

Dongguan Lightning New Energy order, used CATL 120Ah LiFePo4??

You're welcome. Just trying to bring vendors and their customers together in open forum. Its the only way to solve problems and build trust.

... In fact, I got our test data (attached) very early, and I also sent it to my customers. The capacity result we tested is around 120Ah to 121Ah (There is another question, how do I upload a video here?:ROFLMAO:
You may have to upload it to youtube (or something similar) then provide a link.

Well it seems you have some time to figure it out, since @buddhafragt hasn't responsded, yet. Maybe he's redoing his capacity test to double-check.

Last edited:
I haven't tried it, but looks like .PNG and Jpeg are file type that can be attached.

Maybe I'll look one up and see if I can attach it.

Edit .... Well, never mind .... those are just picture file types.

I haven't tried it, but looks like .PNG and Jpeg are file type that can be attached.

Maybe I'll look one up and see if I can attach it.
She's wanting to post (or link) a video, but she has no where to host it. Any ideas on chinese hosted video sites like youtube? vimeo?

It's pretty easy to post a video file to YouTube .... If you already have a sign-on there.
I have done it a couple of times just so I could post a video.

It's pretty easy to post a video file to YouTube .... If you already have a sign-on there.
I have done it a couple of times just so I could post a video.
i think youtube is censored or blocked in China. I don't know. Maybe Hayley can clarify.

I don't know if the forum puts a limit on the size of the files but there are a a couple of options that might work. Rename the video extension
to .jpg. The better option would be to use a program to zip the file. I use 7-Zip. It's the easiest I have found. Again I don't know if there is a limit on the file size. Maybe @upnorthandpersonal would know?

I don't know if the forum puts a limit on the size of the files but there are a a couple of options that might work. Rename the video extension
to .jpg. The better option would be to use a program to zip the file. I use 7-Zip. It's the easiest I have found. Again I don't know if there is a limit on the file size. Maybe @upnorthandpersonal would know?
I tried to trick it by renaming a small video clip to a .jpg .... and it didn't work .... the server software knows it isn't a picture file.

Attaching a zip file did work .... I'll see if I can unzip it.

Edit .... deleted the zip file because it didn't work right for some reason.

Last edited:
How big is the file?

Edit: you can try this:

Use this to upload a file: http://5.79.119.11/upload/upload.php

The uploaded files will be here: http://5.79.119.11/upload/uploads/

I'm not going to keep that there forever, so let me know if it works and when you don't need it anymore.
Also, you can't delete files once uploaded - I will delete them later.

Let me know if it works. I only quickly put that upload script there and increased the upload limit to 250MB. If that's not enough, let me know.

Last edited:
I was able to view the video. I could not read the numbers, but that may be because I am viewing from a phone.

The 2 things that the video needs to confirm are that the cells in the video are the customers' cells and that the capacity test result shows the capacity billed for.

Does this video do that?

Thanks @upnorthandpersonal. The video is only 6mb's. I zipped it up. It should be viewable by clicking on the zip file after it downloads to your computer. For future reference, this is the best way to upload files with extensions the forum does not allow.

Attachments

• CATL120Ah Capacity Test.zip
    6.2 MB · Views: 10
Back