diy solar

diy solar

Don't waste your time believing free energy videos like these

4115steve

These video's are fake. it's sad the lengths people go for a lie to make money. I would delete this thread if I knew how. These types of videos are click bait meant only to deceive you so that they can get money from google. They've got me a few times, take it from the comments in this post, if the title says "free energy" you're dealing with a liar

Last edited:
I have seen various setups like these that purport to provide free energy. They all involve hiding the true power of the electric motor driving the alternator. Sorta like sawing a woman in half that magicians use.

You can't create energy from nothing, its has to be provided/converted from something else. Thus, it's impossible to have a perpetually generating energy source.

I agree and am skeptical of this video, but this video does a decent job of showing it works. I was hoping someone could explain the alternator set up on why it doesn't work

It’s all about generating clicks and views.

These channels earn money if a lot of folks click, view, like, share and post this shit on forum’s.
And “free energy” is good clickbait!

The alternator is going to have efficiency losses. More than likely around 80% of whats going in is actually coming out.

I haven't even watched the video, but I've seen hundreds of these videos over the years, and they are all the same.

A way to prove that is fake is just to think this through: let's say you invented a true free energy device. Would you:
A) keep it a secret or patent it and then build a power plant, undercut everybody in energy price and save the world and also be the most rich and famous person in the world.
B) Be selfless and create a YouTube video to publish it, hoping that somebody would built it and be famous and rich
I can assure you that anybody smart enough to create it would take A.

Now to your video. Is it just a coincidence that the most views he gets the more YouTube pays him?

I agree and am skeptical of this video, but this video does a decent job of showing it works. I was hoping someone could explain the alternator set up on why it doesn't work
I did explain. The motor is drawing power from an external source to operate. So you are not seeing the entire picture. It does not work as it looks like it works.

There is no such thing as perpetual energy!
A basic fact of physics.
Often it's friction losses that do you in.
And while we're at it: there's no free lunch - you heard it here first!

Reminds me of the company that purported to have a battery powered Semi truck ready for sale. They showed videos of it gliding down the road like it was under its own power. What they did not show was it was pulled up a hill and than allowed to roll down it.

We know it is a fraud.
Unlike paper designs, so does the developer because he fed in energy from somewhere to make it run.

What sort of explanation are you looking for? He’s added energy to the generator which is enough to maybe spin up the alternator for some amount of time, but the friction of the system would deplete the energy he’s added. I’m assuming there is a cable coming up through the ground that you can’t see that is causing this clickbait video to get clicks. Physics is real.

Never work because the pulleys need to be minimum 7:5 ratio ;)
Otherwise yes the infinite energy is from internet clicks and advertising revenue.

lol yeah its got to be a fraud. It's pretty amazing the lengths people will go for a lie to make money

Interesting enough with computer generated images that can create fake real people (deep fakes) nowadays you will always have to be skeptical of what you see. Movie magic used to be pretty good but now it is down right scary.

There are many videos whose only purpose is to get views to get money, they got yours. There is one that says you don't need batteries in a remote, just short out the battery clips with a wire. They prey on people who believe there is a conspiracy that everything you have been told is a lie and there is a hidden truth. Also, the people who want to prove they are wrong. All they want is your view and they got it. Write a comment and it boosts their video placement in youtube. I think a lot of solar videos are that way. They do something wrong on purpose just to get comments and viewer involvement. Then they can produce another video. All these solar channels can't have people that stupid. Though I may be wrong.

There are many videos whose only purpose is to get views to get money, they got yours. There is one that says you don't need batteries in a remote, just short out the battery clips with a wire. They prey on people who believe there is a conspiracy that everything you have been told is a lie and there is a hidden truth. Also, the people who want to prove they are wrong. All they want is your view and they got it. Write a comment and it boosts their video placement in youtube. I think a lot of solar videos are that way. They do something wrong on purpose just to get comments and viewer involvement. Then they can produce another video. All these solar channels can't have people that stupid. Though I may be wrong.

lol yeah, it's ridiculous. I wish people didn't lie as much as they do on the internet. I would delete this thread so I didn't share this crap, but I don't know how. I suppose I'll leave it so others can see this stuff is around and not true. I was thinking this might be true at first so I posted it here for another opinion. I do believe in "free" energy but that's based on fusion. I just read fusion technically isn't "free" because it requires a fuel. https://news.mit.edu/2021/MIT-CFS-major-advance-toward-fusion-energy-0908

Write a comment and it boosts their video placement in youtube. I think a lot of solar videos are that way. They do something wrong on purpose just to get comments and viewer involvement. Then they can produce another video. All these solar channels can't have people that stupid. Though I may be wrong.

Smart, then, to engineer results and revenue.
Similarly, social media determines what interests each person and feeds more of what appeals to them.
Main Stream Media likely does the same without outrageous stories, to get followers and and people forwarding links to others.

We can also engineer things in various ways, for instance once you learn what affects credit scores you can alter or manage your "portfolio" of debt to improve scores and get better pricing on loans.

Of course we try to manage information flow in an interview or a first date.
Some people game the system better than others.

Back