diy solar

diy solar

Dr Strangetroll : or how I learned to stop arguing and be amused by the intransigence

True but the Pfizer CEO is so brave and such the " risk taker" ... the "People that took the vaccines are the risk takers" and person at this website left a post to which I am in agreement for his statement... also not sure why but if ppl insist on pointing out animal drugs then they must accept Pfizer CEO as a vet aka animal doctor. Tit for tat. Twinkle toes.

Pfizer’s CEO, a former veterinarian, used a high-risk strategy to make vaccine history​

It takes a pretty fucking stupid person to think that the Phizer CEO being a veterinarian and people taking unproven horse dewormer have anything at all to do with each other but since it was you who is saying this, it actually does make total sense.

Out of curiosity, what is your other screen name on here? Pretty positive you are the same person that also posts on here(I have my ideas who that is). I am sure you would be really embarrassed if people found out who you really are. Kinda curious....do your family members know of your beliefs? Do they still even associate with you are are you alone at Christmas in your apartment?

Last edited:
looking at the charts do you need explanation of unintentional injuries? Give me the definition.
I am sure the CDC will be happy to provide the answers answers you seek. You don't need me to cut and paste for you.

You and Murphy really need to consider signing up for any and all hepatitis vaccines and new hiv vaccines if you plan to continue your present life style choices. ?? when you 2 play baseballl are you the pitcher or the catcher ?
So you have already proven that you are anti-Semitic, a white supremacist, believe in a number of conspiracy theories...how is it not a surprise you are also homophobic! You are a special human being. Let me guess...you call yourself a god loving christian!

So you have already proven that you are anti-Semitic, a white supremacist, believe in a number of conspiracy theories...how is it not a surprise you are also homophobic! You are a special human being. Let me guess...you call yourself a god loving christian!
None of that is truth. Will offer some advice based on your preferences and cautionary warnings obtained from medical experts on the subject
before you take another one up the shoot. You only have one butthole and you need to use it wisely.... it was meant as an out not an in. It just DEPENDS

Attachments

• 37F6D2CE-4086-4F01-A9EE-6FDC2D145664.jpeg
    37F6D2CE-4086-4F01-A9EE-6FDC2D145664.jpeg
    565.2 KB · Views: 6
  • 0AD7356B-6CE3-464C-8CE9-1C309451E92A.jpeg
    0AD7356B-6CE3-464C-8CE9-1C309451E92A.jpeg
    708.8 KB · Views: 6
None of that is truth. Will offer some advice based on your preferences and cautionary warnings obtained from medical experts on the subject
before you take another one up the shoot. You only have one butthole and you need to use it wisely.... it was meant as an out not an in. It just DEPENDS
LOL...it is ALL truth! You have proven them all MULTIPLE times. You just keep doubling down with your stupidity! Every one of your post is better than the next. Just look at this present one...doubling and tripling down on your homophobic views!

I am sure the CDC will be happy to provide the answers answers you seek. You don't need me to cut and paste for you.
Seems the medical ppl kill a lot of folks by mistake Just accidents

Yes they do make mistakes, but that doesn't mean I am silly enough to take the advise of the Bob's of the world over the advise of medical professionals during a pandemic. Of course Bob can spout his nonsense all he likes and when people die, he will not be held responsible, because a lawyer would argue it would be silly to listen to non experts.

Yes they do make mistakes, but that doesn't mean I am silly enough to take the advise of the Bob's of the world over the advise of medical professionals during a pandemic. Of course Bob can spout his nonsense all he likes and when people die, he will not be held responsible, because a lawyer would argue it would be silly to listen to non experts.
Bob sounds like a very dangerous person with his free will and opinion. Hahaha bart simpson laugh.
You - I - anyone can't control ppl.

Most everyone on these forums might be smart or might not. The equipment being recommended and used on these forums means they could burn their house down or not. I picked and made my choices for poisons as have we all. Making and messing with electricity is dangerous. The rules will usually protect but there are freak accidents and equipment failures with everything. Read the forums and you will see it. Something failing might happen in their-our sleep and never see a post from them-us again.... "wonder what happened to so and so" Same for vaccine takers and non vaccine takers. Personal choices.

Think they - we are old enough to listen to anyone they-we want to and follow what they -we want for themselves-ourselves. It is their-our decision who and what they-we believe for their-our own chosen actions and selections.

The smart person would hook up to the grid and then march protest until grid is fixed. The grid is most likely safer then home power generation especially if the person working on the home grid has no experience or knows nothing about electricity. Look at Up in Smoke forum. Haha School of hard knocks is a bitch. It is all good if they live through it. Next lesson plan.

Bobbie bullshit and D71
Bob sounds like a very dangerous person with his free will and opinion. Hahaha bart simpson laugh.
You - I - anyone can't control ppl.
LOL...so tell me...what is your other screen name?

Bobbie bullshit and D71

LOL...so tell me...what is your other screen name?
I don't' have one but am fairly sure you are 2 in 1. me thinks - you are an idiot

Attachments

• 1975947D-D38A-4849-9392-034C31095766.jpeg
    1975947D-D38A-4849-9392-034C31095766.jpeg
    132 KB · Views: 6
I don't' have one but am fairly sure you are 2 in 1. me thinks - you are an idiot
Pretty funny that the other screen name I have a feeling you are has had its post count go way down since Jan 5th when you joined!

Next time you get really really sick....don't see your Dr. Just stay home.

Pretty funny that the other screen name I have a feeling you are has had its post count go way down since Jan 5th when you joined!

Next time you get really really sick....don't see your Dr. Just stay home.
Best way to stay healthy is stay away from doctors. Only sick ppl go to doctors.
well gee whiz then your rocket science degree is finally being put to the test. Open another box of cracker jacks. Brown Noser ?????

Back