diy solar

diy solar

Dr Strangetroll : or how I learned to stop arguing and be amused by the intransigence

Ok, so you just want to imprison the fast majority of the 10 million or so US health care professionals.
And these are the kind of numbskull people we're going to have to deal with this winter while we get to enjoy the covid, flu and rsv trifecta and they aren't vaccinated or using masks. Our covid baseline seems to have settled into somewhere around 400 deaths a day for covid alone here in the U.S. It'll be interesting to see if they end up rolling out the refrigerated truck containers around the country this winter like it was 2 years ago. It'll be really sad if the majority of the fatalities associated with the triple hit end up being children. If so it will probably follow that the majority of those kids are children of the non- vaccinated republicans who are still resistant to the mRNA vaccines. It's a hell of a way for a political party to go, but it sure looks like they've signed a suicide pact with each other and intend on carrying it out.

And these are the kind of numbskull people we're going to have to deal with this winter while we get to enjoy the covid, flu and rsv trifecta and they aren't vaccinated or using masks. Our covid baseline seems to have settled into somewhere around 400 deaths a day for covid alone here in the U.S. It'll be interesting to see if they end up rolling out the refrigerated truck containers around the country this winter like it was 2 years ago. It'll be really sad if the majority of the fatalities associated with the triple hit end up being children. If so it will probably follow that the majority of those kids are children of the non- vaccinated republicans who are still resistant to the mRNA vaccines. It's a hell of a way for a political party to go, but it sure looks like they've signed a suicide pact with each other ananti-parasitic medicined intend on carrying it out.
I got my 5th dose last week in combination with the annual flu vaccine. While every part of the world has it's fair share of nutters, I am glad I am not in the US where the nutters are threatening to kill (or imprison) the fast majority of healthcare professionals and scientists for promoting and administering life saving vaccines.

I got my 5th dose last week in combination with the annual flu vaccine. While every part of the world has it's fair share of nutters, I am glad I am not in the US where the nutters are threatening to kill (or imprison) the fast majority of healthcare professionals and scientists for promoting and administering life saving vaccines.
I got my 5th dose in Sept. along will a high octane dose of flu vaccine because of my advanced age. Did great. If there was a vaccine for rsv I would take that too. Maybe next year they'll have an mRNA solution for that as well.
During the worst of the dying back 2 years ago (while my wife and I sewed masks) and we were losing 5,000 a day, the same people who were denying it was even happening are the ones threatening healthcare workers today and pushing the "Big Lie" today. It's especially that way during this election season which ends sometime this week or so. That'll be another point of contention for them as the vote count stretches out possibly for days. That drives them absolutely nuts and they'll whine and wail you will probably hear from Belgium. Watch for it in the coming days. They'll probably do some stuff that gets the FBI up their ass too. It'll be a show to watch...from a distance.

Yes really.

Interesting, you choose to ignore the fact close to 50% already had one foot in the grave. What type of people had the highest fatality rate from covid? Rhetorical.

What does the jab have to do with ivermectin being an effective treatment or not?

Compromised immune system in jabbed people.

Of course you don't. That is the problem with conspiracy theorists...

I'm certainly not a conspiracy theorist.

So it only works if given right away or prior to getting symptoms?

In most cases, the data shows by the 6th day after symptoms first appear, you're either getting worse or have moved on to recovery. I've seen ivermectin taken the first day of onset and symptom free in 4 days, more than once.

I did not read the study, like most people I am not qualified as a medical doctor, nor do I pretend to be one.

You cite a flawed study because you didn't read it. No wonder you have no idea how things work in the real world.

Ok, so you just want to imprison the fast majority of the 10 million or so US health care professionals.

If that is what it takes, then it should be so. It is those at the top however that should suffer the greatest. This will turn out to be the greatest fraud by science and the healthcare industry. Driven by greed, profit, politics and it was the common people who will pay the price. The damage done to science and the healthcare industry will be with us for years to come.

It is quite normal to disclose conflicts of interests, I wish that would happen more often.
One only needs to look at the conflicts in this study to see there just might be some influence on results.

I got my 5th dose in Sept. along will a high octane dose of flu vaccine because of my advanced age. Did great. If there was a vaccine for rsv I would take that too. Maybe next year they'll have an mRNA solution for that as well.
During the worst of the dying back 2 years ago (while my wife and I sewed masks) and we were losing 5,000 a day, the same people who were denying it was even happening are the ones threatening healthcare workers today and pushing the "Big Lie" today. It's especially that way during this election season which ends sometime this week or so. That'll be another point of contention for them as the vote count stretches out possibly for days. That drives them absolutely nuts and they'll whine and wail you will probably hear from Belgium. Watch for it in the coming days. They'll probably do some stuff that gets the FBI up their ass too. It'll be a show to watch...from a distance.
Please take another 5,10 15, 20, 30, 40,50,,,,,,,

:)

Just kidding, certainly do not mean any harm to you. Hopefully you don't suffer any adverse reactions.

Just kidding, certainly do not mean any harm to you. Hopefully you don't suffer any adverse reactions.
I'll be getting the next booster if and when they recommend a booster, probably next fall. Same with the annual flu shot. In fact Phizer is testing a combo covid/flu vaccine based on mRNA and I'm sure Moderna is right there too. Until I see enough data to convince me otherwise, I'll wait on Moderna. Won't be a long wait, I'm sure. They are the star of the show so far. I'll probably go ahead and get my shingles vaccine while I'm at it next time. Ever had shingles? I've had shingles twice. You don't want shingles on your face, especially around the eye area. Ask Elwood Beatty an shooting buddy of mine. Shingles tore that old man up. Shingles gets nasty but I got lucky. They have a vaccine for that. You probably shouldn't get it either. I'd try some ivermectin on it first, if I were you...no joke. ?

I'll be getting the next booster if and when they recommend a booster, probably next fall. Same with the annual flu shot. In fact Phizer is testing a combo covid/flu vaccine based on mRNA and I'm sure Moderna is right there too. Until I see enough data to convince me otherwise, I'll wait on Moderna. Won't be a long wait, I'm sure. They are the star of the show so far. I'll probably go ahead and get my shingles vaccine while I'm at it next time. Ever had shingles? I've had shingles twice. You don't want shingles on your face, especially around the eye area. Ask Elwood Beatty an shooting buddy of mine. Shingles tore that old man up. Shingles gets nasty but I got lucky. They have a vaccine for that. You probably shouldn't get it either. I'd try some ivermectin on it first, if I were you...no joke. ?
Already vaccinated for shingles along with pneumonia, was highly recommended by my rheumatologist when I started immune suppressants. You should have been more proactive, once a person is over 50 years old, the recommendation is for shingles vaccination if the person had chicken pox in the past. I know several people that developed shingles shortly after the initial 2 doses of the jab. No joke.

So I guess I'm not an anti vaxxer or other names you call people who disagree with your opinion? When someone starts calling people they disagree with names in a discussion, it means they have lost the argument and have to resort to labeling.

It's sad that tactic is resorted to. For that reason, I will not participate further in the discussion. I approached the discussion with honesty and integrity without resorting to such tactics. Both you and Leo took part in such tactics. One could easily have you both banned for rules violations here, however I'd rather just take the high road and bow out instead of encouraging such shameful behavior. Go ahead and try to infuriate me, I can assure you I've been on online forums for over 20 years and know many things about people by how they post in forums. But you won't get me to fall to your level.

I can tell you I lean Libertarian and believe it is a person's right to choose what medical decisions they think is best for themselves after consultation with their care provider regarding side effects, adverse reactions and also research on their own.

Looks like a yearly one, wouldn't mind taking another 50 or more.

Worst adverse reaction thus far has been a tender spot on my arm for a day or two, same as the flu shot. I probably did get covid earlier this year, my family had it, although I never had symptoms or even tested positive with one of the rapid tests. Family did have symptoms, one even lost taste for a week and was sick in bed for 2 days, for the rest it was like a mild cold.

One could argue that with a 100% survival rate, the vaccine worked perfectly to prevent death, but of course the sample size is too low to jump to that conclusion as even most of the un-vaccinated people survive. But there is still a clear difference in the covid mortality rate by vaccination status.

Interesting, you choose to ignore the fact close to 50% already had one foot in the grave. What type of people had the highest fatality rate from covid? Rhetorical.
Are you arguing that ivermectin only works on healthy people?

When I see nonsense like "Nuremberg trials", threatening to execute health care professionals, scientists and people generally advocating for a life saving vaccine, I am only amazed how confidently stupid and evil they are.

I don't get it. Pubmed is not a conspiracy website.
They just publish papers....hence the "pub" part of the name. Look up each of these "scientists" and you will see why they are full of it.

It's no surprise Bobby Bullshit posted this. If you look hard enough, you can always find some quacks that can support your viewpoint. Bobby eats these up like they are sushi.

Last edited:
Ever notice how people who call it the "jab" are the anti-vaxxers?

Personally I could give a rat's ass if you get vaccinated....Darwin takes care of those people! Less stupid people around the better as far as I am concerned.

Last edited:
You should have been more proactive, once a person is over 50 years old, the recommendation is for shingles vaccination if the person had chicken pox in the past. I know several people that developed shingles shortly after the initial 2 doses of the jab.
I agree. At the time I was recovering from a bilateral dvt/pe and both cases came in quick succession. I was still working on dissolving the clots in my legs at the time. Fortunately there is a treatment available if you do happen to get shingles and both tines it was knocked down in a couple of days.
Looks like a yearly one, wouldn't mind taking another 50 or more.
Bingo. ?

When I see nonsense like "Nuremberg trials", threatening to execute health care professionals, scientists and people generally advocating for a life saving vaccine, I am only amazed how confidently stupid and evil they are.
According to zwy that kind of talk should get you banned.
One could easily have you both banned for rules violations here, however I'd rather just take the high road and bow out instead of encouraging such shameful behavior.

A friend of mine is the head medical director of one of the largest health groups in San Diego. They have 600 doctors on staff. During the pandemic, he had a couple doctors prescribing Ivermictin to a few patients for prevention/treating covid19. These doctors were advised that if they continued doing this, they would be fired. All were Trump Humpers.

A friend of mine is the head medical director of one of the largest health groups in San Diego. They have 600 doctors on staff. During the pandemic, he had a couple doctors prescribing Ivermictin to a few patients for prevention/treating covid19. These doctors were advised that if they continued doing this, they would be fired. All were Trump Humpers.
Would your friend company be sued for malpractice or something if they had continued to prescribe medication that was not approved? (and shown not to be effective)

Back