diy solar

diy solar

Dr Strangetroll : or how I learned to stop arguing and be amused by the intransigence

Compromised immune system in jabbed people.

I'm certainly not a conspiracy theorist.
You are contradicting yourself.

In most cases, the data shows by the 6th day after symptoms first appear, you're either getting worse or have moved on to recovery. I've seen ivermectin taken the first day of onset and symptom free in 4 days, more than once.
And even people who did not take ivermectin are fine after a few days. What researchers need to show is that ivermectin does better then a placebo. To date they have not.

You cite a flawed study because you didn't read it. No wonder you have no idea how things work in the real world.
I know how things work in the real world, my interpretation of a study is irrelevant, I have neither the training nor the experience, there is no way scientists are going to listen to me.

If that is what it takes, then it should be so. It is those at the top however that should suffer the greatest. This will turn out to be the greatest fraud by science and the healthcare industry. Driven by greed, profit, politics and it was the common people who will pay the price. The damage done to science and the healthcare industry will be with us for years to come.
The idea that this is a huge fraud is laughable when you consider how many people would have to be in on the fraud internationally and somehow manage to keep it a secret.

One only needs to look at the conflicts in this study to see there just might be some influence on results.
Your claim that there are conflicts because they have disclosed their sources of funding is nonsense, did you expect them to work for free?

So it sounds like he wouldn't ban a prison hanging but maybe tacitly or even overtly approve? Oh my, he sounds serious.
Take heart @LeoThomson the republican Red Wave turned out to be their Red Wedding. Fascism is on the bank flailing and flipping around gasping like a bluegill on the creek bank. Putin and Humpty Trumpty are now competing for who falls first or gets pushed. Either way they're going down.

Humpty Trumpty didn't fall...he was pushed.

Take heart @LeoThomson the republican Red Wave turned out to be their Red Wedding. Fascism is on the bank flailing and flipping around gasping like a bluegill on the creek bank. Putin and Humpty Trumpty are now competing for who falls first or gets pushed. Either way they're going down.

Humpty Trumpty didn't fall...he was pushed.

Attachments

• FhdSrddWYAIUyEZ.jpeg
    FhdSrddWYAIUyEZ.jpeg
    189.1 KB · Views: 0
You guys who are still posting have proven over and over again that you are nothing but trolls and haters .... and don't really care what the truth is. You'd rather cherry pick 1 study and totally ignore the other 99 that prove the 1 is flawed. I have nothing but pity for you, and find it sad that you wallow in so much bigotry and hate.
My hope is that there have been some lurkers who actually looked at some of the studies and other information I have posted ..... those people should have learned enough to find the truth by now and gained insight into the tactics of the untruthful ...... and can recognize those who simply have been tricked into believing a corrupt narrative.

I'm going to unwatch this thread and you guys can gleefully continue to encourage each others hate uninterrupted.

You guys who are still posting have proven over and over again that you are nothing but trolls and haters .... and don't really care what the truth is. You'd rather cherry pick 1 study and totally ignore the other 99 that prove the 1 is flawed. I have nothing but pity for you, and find it sad that you wallow in so much bigotry and hate.
My hope is that there have been some lurkers who actually looked at some of the studies and other information I have posted ..... those people should have learned enough to find the truth by now and gained insight into the tactics of the untruthful ...... and can recognize those who simply have been tricked into believing a corrupt narrative.

I'm going to unwatch this thread and you guys can gleefully continue to encourage each others hate uninterrupted.
LOL...I knew Bobby Bullshit would be back. And LOL that there are 99 studies that prove what you say...it's the exact opposite! Look at the authors of your last "so called" proof. Buch of CONspiracy theorist morons!

Right...all of us have been tricked! That's what they were saying about "rigged" elections too!

You guys and your conspiracy theories are just too much!

I'm going to unwatch this thread
Again?

and you guys can gleefully continue to encourage each others hate uninterrupted.
I have spoken out against the hanging (or preferable imprisonment) of millions of health care professionals for the "crime" of advocating and administering life saving vaccines as advocated by members here on the other hand, despite being given every opportunity to speak out against the violence, you have refrained to do so, and you have the audacity to accuse others of fomenting hate?

He is flatly wrong. Every major actual double bling random controlled trial has established ivermectin does not work. Ivermectin initially showed promise in the lab outside of human bodies but the doses they used would kill a human. It should have stopped there but didnt.
That's what my doctor told me almost word for word.

View attachment 120460
The dying continues at an average of 400 a day with a winter spike on the way.
MAGA is dead and last night orange jesus announced his new movement MAGAGA. That's right he actually included "GAG" in the name.

Last edited:
The dying continues at an average of 400 a day with a winter spike on the way.
MAGA is dead and last night orange jesus announced his new movement MAGAGA. That's right he actually included "GAG" in the name.
I don't get any satisfaction from the deadly stupidity, quite the opposite, I feel nothing but sadness for those who are affected by it.

I don't get any satisfaction from the deadly stupidity, quite the opposite, I feel nothing but sadness for those who are affected by it.
If it weren't for the billboard between my shack and the walmart with an orange rambo coming down from on high to cleanse America and make it glorious and great again I would feel bad for them. Instead I feel bad for the folks they have bullied and terrorized for nearly 3 years. Now I'm just mad at these dipshits and the sooner they make their pathetic exit the better. My grandsons deserve that much from us at minimum. At some point you just have to accept the fact that nature has more than one way to sort out the best evolutionary strategy. Allowing the dipshits to die off is just one of nature's many ways of sorting it out.

If it weren't for the billboard between my shack and the walmart with an orange rambo coming down from on high to cleanse America and make it glorious and great again I would feel bad for them. Instead I feel bad for the folks they have bullied and terrorized for nearly 3 years. Now I'm just mad at these dipshits and the sooner they make their pathetic exit the better. My grandsons deserve that much from us at minimum. At some point you just have to accept the fact that nature has more than one way to sort out the best evolutionary strategy. Allowing the dipshits to die off is just one of nature's many ways of sorting it out.
Oh the irony that they make Cheeto Jesus look like Rambo...he had 5 deferments...4 for college and one for bone spurs.

I truly hope he chokes to death on a Big Mac.

Back