diy solar

diy solar

East Tester ET5410

Yes, that's probably the one. I didn't realize it was limited to one cell.
Technically, it's limited to 5 volts maximum. Like I mentioned, there are many options for automating testing of batteries. The CBA V has an optional controller that allows it to turn on and off a charger.

In addition, there is free software available that allows control of many things, like the new Riden 24 amp power supply, and different brands of electronic loads. You can set up and log different vendors electronic loads and power supplies/chargers. KP184 and ET 5410 are two loads I've tested it with that are quite popular and relatively cheap.

Technically, it's limited to 5 volts maximum. Like I mentioned, there are many options for automating testing of batteries. The CBA V has an optional controller that allows it to turn on and off a charger.

In addition, there is free software available that allows control of many things, like the new Riden 24 amp power supply, and different brands of electronic loads. You can set up and log different vendors electronic loads and power supplies/chargers. KP184 and ET 5410 are two loads I've tested it with that are quite popular and relatively cheap.

I just bought the ET5410. Sadly I kind of always assumed that both it and the CBA were capable of charging.

Back