diy solar

diy solar

Easy simple DIY LFP battery tester build instructions, supply list, and diagram

I like it looks like a serious project at work, but do you reaize, that such a layout may intimidate some ? LOL.... not for the faint of heart IMO, hehehe....
Actually its dead simple, intentionally so - so people could build their own without much problem. In my version I've just replaced the switches with relays, 1 NO and 1 NC and added a time delay relay to trigger on the output of the low voltage alarm. Then I had to add another small relay to turn off the lipo low voltage alarm (by interrupting the pin 1 main negative) when it switches to charging because the damn things won't stop beeping after they've been triggered. Then I had to add another small time delay relay for the switch to discharge because the alarm beeps when first powered and would trigger the main time delay relay again.

Ohh... you misunderstood my meaning. I was joking, that just by looking at the complicated picture, wires, and bit's, etc... that for some it might shock them... giggles.... Specifically this photo below. For me, being techy somewhat, I love it, nice & simple but I'm used to it and a whole heck of a lot worse too... hahaha

tester3-jpg.23658

Ohh... you misunderstood my meaning. I was joking, that just by looking at the complicated picture, wires, and bit's, etc... that for some it might shock them... giggles.... Specifically this photo below. For me, being techy somewhat, I love it, nice & simple but I'm used to it and a whole heck of a lot worse too... hahaha
Yeah, its gotten a little messy after several iterations of rebuild for different batteries and voltages. I was all nice and neat for the individual cell tester I made, but by now I just slap things in place to make it work :)

That's cool. It's funny, DIY batteries and no name solar modules will be the least expensive components in the system unless you Hunt Craig's List. I spent 20 years in the panhandle of Idaho. The wife wanted a Florida zip code. I suggested a post office box.... I live in Florida now.
And you still have the same wife in all lik ?.

Nope. It was a hostial takeover...some call it a divorce. Her Son now owns my half of the business. I got a pile of cash. ?
Hope the pile was high enough that you are able to easily start over doing whatever makes your heart happy. Good fortune in whatever you’re future holds ?.

Back