diy solar

diy solar

eBay cells

TRX_Defender

I have a couple of questions I was just poking around and found this on eBay. its listed with 2 different AH. Here is the link from eBay batteries in question.
They don't say deep cycle should that be a red flag?
They do not have a C rating of discharge is that another red flag?
I also see they do not list the grade of the cell.

Do you think its worth taking a gamble from this seller?

I have a couple of questions I was just poking around and found this on eBay. its listed with 2 different AH. Here is the link from eBay batteries in question.
They don't say deep cycle should that be a red flag?
They do not have a C rating of discharge is that another red flag?
I also see they do not list the grade of the cell.

Do you think its worth taking a gamble from this seller?
Red flag might be 16 135Ah cells for $150 total shipped.
0 rated new seller from Australia?
Selling LFP batteries and miscellaneous junk.

Do you have any common sense?
About $10 for 135Ah

Says "shipped from China" when i view the link, cant find any mention of Australia.
The seller claims to be in Australia.
Did you look at the Seller?
Are you blind? ;)

shasgunaw_0Feedback Score (3)
100% positive feedback
Member since 2019

Based in Sri Lanka, shasgunaw_0 has been an eBay member since Nov 10, 2019 - more like based where ever it's convenient that day.

1598140504657.png

Based in Sri Lanka, shasgunaw_0 has been an eBay member since Nov 10, 2019 - more like based where ever it's convenient that day.

View attachment 20682
It could be a hacked account or unused and sold to scammers.
Anyway if you think you are paying $10 each shipped for a 135AH LFP cell then goood luuuck!

Back in stock -- but obviously this is a hacked account and you will have to submit a case in 30 days to get your money back.

I'm trying to save you some frustration....
Huh?
You must not have read my posts.

All sold out now.
This scammer collected money for a lot of batteries that eBay will be refunding the gullible buyers for.
Fraud must be a huge cost on eBay not that I give a damn.

I fell for that once on a different item even though I knew better. Got a notification from Ebay it was a hacked account and payment never went through the final process.

Huh?
You must not have read my posts.

All sold out now.
This scammer collected money for a lot of batteries that eBay will be refunding the gullible buyers for.
Fraud must be a huge cost on eBay not that I give a damn.
It was back when I posted. I expect the scammer adds stock once in a while to create a sense of urgency to buying. “Ie only 3 left”. Agree it’s a huge fraud but expect ebay does not shoulder that themselves. They likely push it off to PayPal as the credit card entity and consumers pay it in some form.

Back