diy solar

diy solar

Ebay seller 18650ed missing/AOL ?

DThames

Solar Wizard
I have done business with 18650ed on ebay before. 18650ed sells battery building supplies for cylinder type cells. I ordered from him and he didn't ship, didn't respond to refund request. Ebay did the refund but I wonder if anyone knows what happened to 18650ed. He seemed to be a pretty good person to work with.

I think I remember buying some cells or nickel strips from him some time back...

It may be just another case of of what is happening everywhere, the destruction of small businesses by big government. Hopefully he is just taking a break.

I found another ebay seller that actually sells "real" pure nickel strips, name was higher_wire. When I started looking for pure nickel, NOT nickel plated steel, every other seller on ebay and aliexpress sold plated stuff even when they declared it pure nickel. A few did refund after I showed clear evidence of their pure product rusting, but some on aliexpress would just respond "thats not our product"; you just have to love the bold nature of the chinese merchant when selling junk.

Back