diy solar

diy solar

Ecoflow deep sleep

rwcjr

Ecoflow won't charge! Battery was allowed to drain and I think the BMS is in what ecoflow calls the "deep sleep" mode. Reset didn't work. How can I jumpstart the BMS in order to charge the battery?

Through AC. AC passes through and all receptacles operate when it is plugged in but it will not charge. It was put away with only 15% charge and forgotten.

I read somewhere that you could connect a 12 volt battery to the 12 volt outlet port and fool the BMS into starting but I need to verify what will work before I ruin a $1500 toy!

I read somewhere that you could connect a 12 volt battery to the 12 volt outlet port and fool the BMS into starting but I need to verify what will work before I ruin a $1500 toy!
I am not sure if this will work, however I don't think it will create a problem if not. As I have connected my 12 volt Lipo4 to the Anderson port on my Delta Pro. The Lipo4 normally powers various lights and internet equipment at my house and I have the system designed where I can use the Anderson port on my Ecoflow to power them as well, Typically the Delta Pro's Anderson port is turned off and sometimes with 12 volts feeding into the Anderson port from the Lipo. However I also have had the Anderson port on where the Delta pro was assisting or "charging" the Lipo4 with its 12.6 volt output. Currently I only use the Anderson port output if I need to work on the 12 volt battery portion and I will turn on the Ecoflow DC out and then turn off the switch for the battery not to disrupt the internet devices.

But a good question is which Ecoflow product are we talking about?

First you need to see if it passes the float test. Dump it water, if it’s bad it’ll sink, if it floats the unit is still good.

Report back you’re results!!

1300 watt hour
Off the top of my head, I am not familiar with which Ecoflow unit is 1300 watt hour as they do make a bunch. But I would contact Ecoflow for help. They do have great customer support.

Back