diy solar

diy solar

EcoFlow Delta Max vs Bluetti AC200Max

Barobb

Hello I'm New to solar generators and been doing alot of reading and youtube reviews on these two options. With the current state of EVERYTHING I feel a responsibility as a father to have my family as ready as possible for any adverse conditions may come our way. I understand the limitations of these and am only looking to use as needed. I'm wanting to go with the Bluetti AC200MAX but the whole generator being dependent on a touch screen instead of physical buttons scares me. Has anyone had or heard of the reliability of the touchscreen. I watched one review where the guy says randomly his screen went out for almost 4hrs before coming back on and when the screen was out it was completely useless... I want to go with the Bluetti but will be happy with the ecoflow as an alternative. Any advice, suggestions, or personal experience with either or both would be greatly appreciated.

I dont have any advice on which is better, but i just listed a Delta Max 2000 in the marketplace for a good deal if you’d be interested.

I don't like that the EcoFlow Delta Max does not use LiFePo4 cells. I think it uses NCM and only has 800ish cycles stated by the maker, Only their bigger and more expensive Pro model uses LiFePo4. The Bluettis do use LiFePo4 and state many more cycles (3000+ I think).

Back