diy solar

diy solar

EcoFlow Delta Pro Discussion

Hi all - I'm having an issue with charging my Ecoflow Delta Pro and thought I'd see if anyone here has faced a similar issue.

I have an Ecoflow Delta Pro unit powering my campervan systems. I have two charging / input sources hooked up - (1) 600W of solar and (2) 110V AC input via either shore power (a wall outlet) or the van's alternator via a DC-DC charger + inverter setup. However, the Delta Pro occasionally will not accept the 110V AC charge - when plugging it in, I hear a repeated clicking sound (~1 click per second for 4 second intervals) and input wattage displayed is 0. If I toggle the Delta Pro's AC output circuit on / off, that sometimes fixes the issue and the unit starts charging.
Does anyone have any idea why this is happening? I need the unit to reliably start charging when a 110V AC power source is connected.
Thanks!

Does it happen both on shore power and on the alternator via a DC-DC charger + inverter setup?

Hello does anyone know how to reboot the ecoflow delta pro? My ecoflow delta pro is showing code 302.

Hello does anyone know how to reboot the ecoflow delta pro? My ecoflow delta pro is showing code 302.
Turn off unit. Press and hold the yellow power button for 30 seconds. Not sure if that’s going to clear your code though.

Brand new delta pro. It's charging up and I got the app sync'd up. It's cycling between the unit and then a quick flash showing 2 extra batteries plugged in? I have nothing plugged in but the AC power cord. I deleted the app, reinstalled, unlinked and relinked the pro and it still shows the same. Ideas?

I've seen a lot of complaints about the buggy Ecoflow Delta Pro. I would return it and get a different model. The Zendure Superbase looks decent.

One of my viewers reported a similar experience. Customer service has been non-responsive. I understand some units naturally develop issues despite QC. I get that. But nothing can be more frustrating than spending hundreds if not thousands on a product, only for the support to leave you hanging.

As above, I'd be on to CS through every channel (email/tel/social media etc) and don't stop until you receive a satisfactory resolution. All the best.

Yeah bummer. I'm going to give it a work out before calling to make sure everything else works. I bought this thing based on Will's YouTube videos. I just want a trouble free home back up. Maybe the box works fine, but for $3,300 I was hoping the app would work too.

That is odd. I have had my Delta Pro for a while and am constantly using and checking the app to see how it is doing. So far the app has been okay for me. My few experiences with customer service have been splendid! They even went out of the way to pay for shipping to downgrade my firmware just so I could connect to Home Assistant with my unit.

I've seen a lot of complaints about the buggy Ecoflow Delta Pro. I would return it and get a different model. The Zendure Superbase looks decent.
That Zendure looks like an EcoFlow copy cat and starting at 3999 wow.

Trying to use my EcoFlow Pro to power my AC. I followed some advice and got a reasonably priced step up and down transformer. It does better at powering the AC than before, but it still doesn't seem to provide enough juice to get the compressor to kick in fully, and it doesn't always power on.

Has anyone else done this? The socket is a Type 6-20R, so I guess a 20AMP. I've read variously this could be 125V or 240V, and I can't really tell which. My step-up transformer can adapt to either 110-120, 200, 220-230, or 240V with a jumper, but none of these seem to work.

Can anyone recommend a proper transformer or setting to get this going? Also, the transformer has 110-120V outlet and a 220-240V outlet. Neither seems to work, so is it that the 125V is where I'm missing something?

Any help appreciated

I was considering two Delta Pro units and the double voltage hub as emergency backup power for the house. After reading a lot of reviews over the past year, I've decided that these units are not ready for prime time. Too many bugs, weird complaints, and lots of "refurbished" units on the market. Too bad...they actually looked well designed.
I am considering refurbished Delta Pros (x2 and the hub).

I know an EG4 solution would be more power for less $, but one of my objectives is mobile setup for RV in an area with no power. But normal life would be here at the house. Maybe try to run some loads off the grid here to make it worth the expense. So, the portability of the DP seems very logical.

But, this thread is from Mid-22. Current refurbs now, Mid-23, are warrantied like new. A trip back to the company...and new firmware...are these units reliable at this point?

However I am having serious problems with one of my Delta Pros now after being in service for about the last three months.

Also both of the units I have will no longer connect to my 2.4 GHz network no matter how many different ways I try.

The other Delta Pro unit I have in the garage running a washer and a gas dryer also on solar pass-through. ... They are giving me plenty to diagnose that’s for sure.
Have you finally gotten any relief from the problems and now able to rely on your units?

As I mentioned in another reply on this thread, I am considering buying two refurbs. I have bought plenty of refurbs over the years...some not so wise...but stuff from Apple for example has always been like new.

Anyway, I am just concerned that you had so many challenges...and wondering if you were able to get through these with EF's tech support, etc.

I'm seriously thinking of a refurb as well, and NMC is fine for only 4 months a year use and I'm in my 70s.

One thing I'm curious about, one eBay Ecoflow Store refurb stated the battery capacity is still 95%. I've seen that on none of the other ads and given the limited charge cycles wonder what we don't know.

Is there a setting to show in watts the actual capacity, request that is verified with Ecoflow before purchase? Given how many they sell though that request would probably disappear.

I can easily find my Macbook's cycle number and watts and with a little sleuthing iPhone and iPad and hope there is something similar on the Delta.

Last edited:
Back