diy solar

diy solar

EG4 6.5K Off-Grid Inverter | 6500EX-48

ChrisG

Solar Addict
Could it be true? Is this really UL Listed (site says: TÜV Certified(Includes UL1741 and CSA C22.2) and UL Tested). Two of these in parallel could be a very easy and compliant non-inductive load solution. Really wonder about N-G bonding here also.

Could it be true? Is this really UL Listed (site says: TÜV Certified(Includes UL1741 and CSA C22.2) and UL Tested). Two of these in parallel could be a very easy and compliant non-inductive load solution. Really wonder about N-G bonding here also.
It's true, this and one of our UL listed batteries is 100% the most inexpensive way to get a set up like this. We have worked hard on this and I'm very proud about the outcome!

It's true, this and one of our UL listed batteries is 100% the most inexpensive way to get a set up like this. We have worked hard on this and I'm very proud about the outcome!
That is awesome, didn’t even think of the batteries when I posted this. You guys should be ringing those bells all over the place.

Without communications, yes.
And then, only a 3 year warranty.
The inverter actually supports several communication protocols - and the 3 year warranty is still a year longer than most competitors for AiO's. The 5 year warranty blows everyone else out of the water.

I'm going to be running some more tests and showing more videos of this in parallel and I'll definitely test the N-G bond in all configurations.

This version of the 6548, has some very nice upgrades. And being UL listed, was desired by many.
With the current price, it's going to be hard to build them fast enough. Sadly, it doesn't fit my needs. But, it seems to be exactly what several people are looking for.
I'm very interested in hearing more about how it tests.

I know a while back I was very concerned about the UL1741 being "Certified" as opposed to "Listed". I have since learned, that all the inverters, even Enphase are "Certified" not "Listed". So that was a non-issue all along. If anyone knows of an inverter that specifically says "Listed", please show me. Thanks!

Gr
The inverter actually supports several communication protocols - and the 3 year warranty is still a year longer than most competitors for AiO's. The 5 year warranty blows everyone else out of the water.

I'm going to be running some more tests and showing more videos of this in parallel and I'll definitely test the N-G bond in all configurations.
eat re NG ... when?

Back