diy solar

diy solar

EG4 Battery Charger Appreciation promo

SignatureSolarUS

Solar Enthusiast
Guys, going forward if you buy or have bought batteries from us, we will apply a 33% discount to any battery chargers we sell. this is automatic when buying batteries from us on our website but if you need to buy individual chargers after a battery purchase just call in and reference this and your older order of batteries.

We hope to keep developing more ways to share appreciation for our battery base of customers

We made this possible by scaling supply up now, this is not an invite to refund past charger orders to get a deal 6 months later (LOL).

Keep rocking off the grid guys :)

Just to be clear, this is for people who bought batteries recently as well? I have a few batteries on order from you right now but I put the order in a few days before the discount on the chargers. I'd like to get that, I can just use my account and it will figure it out in the shopping cart?

Edit: just read that I should call in. Should I make the charger order then call or call then make the charger order?

just call in the order, it will work automatically for carts with batteries and chargers, but if you need just a charger then they'll discount manually on the phone

Back