diy solar

diy solar

EG4-LL 12v 400ah cell difference?

What about the temperature sensors? Can anyone confirm how many readings you have on your batteries? I only show readings on cells 1 and 2, not 3 and 4. What do you guys have?

Attachments

• IMG_20220113_164845.jpg
    IMG_20220113_164845.jpg
    299.4 KB · Views: 8
They were going to update the manual, so I didn't want to post it as anything "official" it's more of a point in time manual. ;)

They were going to update the manual, so I didn't want to post it as anything "official" it's more of a point in time manual. ;)
We are re-writing the manuals for our batteries from the ground up. Making it much more....'englishified'.... and updating some of the more confusing aspects of it. Last I checked we were hoping to have the rough copy in about 2-3 weeks, and final reviews in 4-6 weeks. It's going to be a HUGE improvement from what we have now.

We are re-writing the manuals for our batteries from the ground up. Making it much more....'englishified'.... and updating some of the more confusing aspects of it. Last I checked we were hoping to have the rough copy in about 2-3 weeks, and final reviews in 4-6 weeks. It's going to be a HUGE improvement from what we have now.
I have one of these batteries 12V/400 ah and I'd like to get this revised manual. I've noticed that SS no longer shows this battery online. Is there any chance I could purchase a second one in the very near future? When will SS make them available again?

I have one of these batteries 12V/400 ah and I'd like to get this revised manual. I've noticed that SS no longer shows this battery online. Is there any chance I could purchase a second one in the very near future? When will SS make them available again?
Pretty sure they are currently doing a manufacturing run of these right now. We typically list them for pre-sale as soon as we have numbers on a boat with an 8 week lead time - but it's kinda crazy right now when it comes to getting stuff over here.

Back