diy solar

diy solar

Electric car parts company 12V 400Ah LiFePO4 Lithium Battery Pack

orion8810

Hello Everyone,

Has anybody purchased or seen any reviews online about this battery pack?

It is very affordable and seems well made, but I'm hesitant to pull the trigger on a purchase until I see some reviews.
Thanks for the help

Attachments

• battery.jpg
    battery.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 23
I’ve purchased 16 individual cells from them to build my own battery without any issues.

Yeah, I've heard good things. It's only $100 more for the battery bank and I just wonder if it is the same quality.

Yeah, I've heard good things. It's only $100 more for the battery bank and I just wonder if it is the same quality.
I also have been looking at the very same item. I know building a pack is more gratifying but for the $1900 price........... well you know.
The size would fit nicely in a spot that is better then where the old Pb batteries were.
I would love to have a monitor system showing battery and cell status. Available Amps and current draw. BMS needs to be strong enough to run a hair dryer for a few minutes. She needs at least one perk, ; )
I want to use Alternator and shore power to charge. Maybe tie a solar panel in at some future point.
So many choices now days and my mind is getting crippled with compatibility, quality, and picking the proper parts.
Has anybody done something like this?
What would you have added and what would you say you did not need?

The are a responsible company with excellent references among engineers. Based in USA. When I read down through the page. The specification for this battery is 24 volt.

The are a responsible company with excellent references among engineers. Based in USA. When I read down through the page. The specification for this battery is 24 volt.
I contacted them about that because it also says 200Ah in those specs. They are incorrect and will update, may have already.

Hello Everyone,

Has anybody purchased or seen any reviews online about this battery pack?

It is very affordable and seems well made, but I'm hesitant to pull the trigger on a purchase until I see some reviews.
Thanks for the help
did you end up buying one of these? i am curious if they deliver the capacity they advertise.

Back