diy solar

diy solar

SOLD -ElectroDacus SBMS40 BMS for sale $75

HeartNSoul

SOLD! Still trying to figure out how to delete this ad. I have an ElectroDacus for sale, never used, was bought through the kickstarter by another member and I thought it would fit my needs, but have since changed my plans. It is the SBMS40. pm me if interested. $75, no cables, manual is online on this forum and the ElectroDacus website.

Attachments

• ElectroDacus.jpg
    ElectroDacus.jpg
    284.4 KB · Views: 19
  • ElectroDacus2.jpg
    ElectroDacus2.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 19
  • ElectroDacus3.jpg
    ElectroDacus3.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
San Diego area, just before we go any further, I want to confirm that this is a 40 amp BMS

did this sell

dumb question can you use the SBMS40 in the same way as SMBMS -i.e using it to trigger loads/charge sources that might be above the assigned 40 amp input 'special input?

sorry taking so long. He hasn't gotten back to me yet, we are in the middle of another project. I am not sure what you mean, and I don't want to steer you wrong, but I believe this will basically protect from overcharge of anything over 40 amps.

I have an ElectroDacus for sale, never used, was bought through the kickstarter by another member and I thought it would fit my needs, but have since changed my plans. It is the SBMS40. pm me if interested. $75, no cables, manual is online on this forum and the ElectroDacus website.
I'll take it if its still available, peter.j.k@hotmail.com ping me. TY

I can Venmo you the price and shipping.
Im near Chicago. 60302
PM me. My sbms0 had a accident so i need to replace it w something similar. Shipping my broken one to Dacian today in Canada.

If this doesn't sell to someone else I'm interested please let me know. Thank you

SOLD! Thank you PeterJK
Sorry Mark_s, but if peterjk is not happy with it, maybe he will sell it?
Julie

Back