diy solar

diy solar

EPever all in one

This is our setup in foto. We had smart plug too, but sometimes was problem with battery capacity. The refrigerator didn't turn on due to limited battery capacity.
Im not sure i can help then, as mine is a different version to yours, i use lifep04 vs your gel lead acid.. I do know that those inverters did have some bugs in the software though.. I would email epever, they have good support.. And obvioisly go back to basics and test everything one piece at a time like frank says above..

Viem, že ten tvoj je trochu iný.

Nezmení to základné kroky na riešenie problémov, ani to, prečo väčšina hybridov používa hlasné 80 mm ventilátory (poskytujú vysoký statický tlak)

Ak chcete vedieť, ako a prečo, musíte odstrániť akékoľvek „navyše“.

Základnou funkciou je tepelná energia zo solárneho panelu a uloženie alebo premena tejto energie.

As you don't start with a fully charged battery, that's step one.

Just solar and battery.
When that works OK, , convert to AC.
When that works OK, start with charging / providing energy via grid.

After all this works OK, start playing with scheduling.

Of you like to do all at once, up to you.
Just don't ask the question "why".

As trouble shooting, working step by step slowly increasing complexity will reveal where things go "strange".
Without those steps you won't be able to answer the "Why".

It already started with the battery and the charge settings.
Is it lead acid?
Is it lithium?

If it is lithium, is it S15 or S16 as standard charge cycle setting?

Way too little information to provide any answers.

I understand you like a "quick fix"
And you might get a lucky hit via trial and error. Then it might work.

Stále nedostanete odpoveď na otázku prečo.

Silent wings 3 120 PWM vysoká rýchlosť je 25-30 $ za 1 ventilátor.
Potrebujete minimálne 2.

Použil som 4 v konfigurácii push pull, jednu sadu napájanú hybridným meničom, jednu sadu cez externý zdroj energie.

Stratil som pár meničov kvôli zlému tepelnému manažmentu, takže neriskujem.
Ventilátory vydržia o desaťročia dlhšie ako striedače...

Ale je to dodatočná investícia.
Teraz si môžete oddýchnuť na niekoľko metrovej vzdialenosti, pričom invertor a solárna energia pracujú na špičkovom výkone:)

predtým? Potrebujete ochranu sluchu...
(Bez srandy)
Máme gélovú batériu.
Nie som si istý, či môžem pomôcť, pretože moja je iná verzia ako vaša, používam lifep04 vs vašu gélovú olovenú kyselinu.. Viem, že tieto meniče mali nejaké chyby v softvéri, hoci by som poslal e-mail epever, majú dobrá podpora.. A samozrejme sa vráťte k základom a otestujte všetko jeden kus po druhom, ako hovorí Frank vyššie.
OK thanks.

This is our setup in foto. We had smart plug too, but sometimes was problem with battery capacity. The refrigerator didn't turn on due to limited battery capacity.
Maybe your batteries are bad. Cant supply the amps needed to run things at night and the inverter takes from grid. And solar wont put much charge into them either due to them being bad, hence bad % and wrong soc..? If they have been drained below 50% soc, they are probably f*ked were they second hand?

I'm aware yours is slightly different.

It doesn't change the basic troubleshooting steps, not why most hybrids use loud 80mm fans (they provide high Static pressure)

If you like to know the how what why, you need to eliminate any "extra".

Basic functionally is het power from solar panel and store or convert this energy.

As you don't start with a fully charged battery, that's step one.

Just solar and battery.
When that works OK, , convert to AC.
When that works OK, start with charging / providing energy via grid.

After all this works OK, start playing with scheduling.

Of you like to do all at once, up to you.
Just don't ask the question "why".

As trouble shooting, working step by step slowly increasing complexity will reveal where things go "strange".
Without those steps you won't be able to answer the "Why".

It already started with the battery and the charge settings.
Is it lead acid?
Is it lithium?

If it is lithium, is it S15 or S16 as standard charge cycle setting?

Way too little information to provide any answers.

I understand you like a "quick fix"
And you might get a lucky hit via trial and error. Then it might work.

You still won't get the answer to the why.

Silent wings 3 120 PWM high speed is $25-30 for 1 fan.
You need minimal 2.

I used 4 in push pull configuration, one set powered by the hybrid inverter, one set via external power source.

I've lost a few inverters due bad thermal management, so I don't take any risks.
The fans will last decades longer then the inverters...

But its an additional investment.
Now you can relax on a few meters distance, with the inverter and solar working at peak performance :)

Before? Need ear protection...
(No joke)
We have gel battery. I don't want to interfere with the inverterin any way. I just want to change the settings so that it charges the batteries better. If the batteries have about 80-90% and I 'll turn it on smart plug

Maybe your batteries are bad. Cant supply the amps needed to run things at night and the inverter takes from grid. And solar wont put much charge into them either due to them being bad, hence bad % and wrong soc..? If they have been drained below 50% soc, they are probably f*ked were they second hand?
Our technician changed them twice and it's still same. Either he's lying to us or it's set up badly

Our technician changed them twice and it's still same. Either he's lying to us or it's set up badly
One thing ive learnt, if you want it done properly, only do it yourself.. Obviously takes alot of time to learn though, but probably less time and money than relying on someone se

One thing ive learnt, if you want it done properly, only do it yourself.. Obviously takes alot of time to learn though, but probably less time and money than relying on someone se
It's true but I'm a nurse and not electrician but I'm technically proficient
Maybe charge batteries manually to max voltage, using a seperate charger, then you know the correct soc
Yes, our technician also suggested this to me. Thanks

Back