diy solar

diy solar

Epever BLE-01 Bluetooth adapter App

KenVB

I had a problem using the android "Charge Controller (LI)" app. (SAMSUNG GALAXY S10 latest Android update) It could read most settings but failed on the send or write function. On a whim I tried the Android, "sealed battery" version and it worked using user defined battery settings. So i just inputted the settings i needed for LifePod4 and it seems to have worked..
The (LI) APP IS BUSTED... You'd think a company like Epever could do a better job of updating their software. WTF!!

I had a problem using the android "Charge Controller (LI)" app. (SAMSUNG GALAXY S10 latest Android update) It could read most settings but failed on the send or write function. On a whim I tried the Android, "sealed battery" version and it worked using user defined battery settings. So i just inputted the settings i needed for LifePod4 and it seems to have worked..
The (LI) APP IS BUSTED... You'd think a company like Epever could do a better job of updating their software. WTF!!
Would you mind sharing the settings you used for the LiFEPO4 batteries? I used the setting for gel batteries to populate it initially but then realized I really should find out what the recommended configuration was that I needed to enter for LFPs, as these 2 new batteries, while sort of affordable in comparison to big 3+ name brands, they we’re still costing me months of retirement income, and hence I cannot afford to do something stupid that might hurt them. Better to be safe than sorry, is a great motto to abide by in this case!

Would you mind sharing the settings you used for the LiFEPO4 batteries? I used the setting for gel batteries to populate it initially but then realized I really should find out what the recommended configuration was that I needed to enter for LFPs, as these 2 new batteries, while sort of affordable in comparison to big 3+ name brands, they we’re still costing me months of retirement income, and hence I cannot afford to do something stupid that might hurt them. Better to be safe than sorry, is a great motto to abide by in this case!
Never mind; I found a blog with the recommended settings for LiFePO4 used for battleborn LFP batteries and Epever controller which I hope is what I need as well.

Hi I just signed up so could let you know that the epsolar ** wifi **controller works on my Android 12 phone, unlike the Bluetooth controller when you want it to connect you manually connect to the box using your phones wifi menu then go into the app. I also have the Bluetooth controller and can confirm the li app is broken. Hope this helps.
Cheers Steve

Back