diy solar

diy solar

Epever ebox wifi 01

Switch Van Dam

Hi all.

I hope someone has found a way to fix this problem.
I have an ebox-wifi-01 module and it was working great in AP mode but then I found the web interface and I found a mode button to switch to Station mode and after that the device is not connected to my home network nor my phone.

I have tried the reset button.
I have watched all the YouTube videos that I could find.
I have bridged pin 4 and 3.3v

Nothing seems to bring back AP mode.

Can anyone please assist.

I have also got the exact same issue, and have followed the same steps to no avail.

You should be able to hold reset for about 15 seconds to reset it. I've put it into ST quite a few times while testing different configs. Also have it working on my LAN now but in the EPEVER solar software doesn't report solar input for some reason. I've spent quite a bit of time on this today to get it to work. if you get it reset by holding the reset button for 15 seconds let me know. You will know because it'll broadcast it's own eBox SSID again.

Dave

It does work guys, I've finally managed to get the whole thing running over TCP-IP. I'm guessing that pin (which is actually 45 via the data sheet) is supposed to be pulled high via a 10k or thereabouts to 3v3 and the button ( to gnd) is the assert low to that reload pin. So hold that pin to 3.3V for a fw seconds, on my unit the link led started flashing, then hit the reset button for 4 seconds or so. Link LED then flashed twice and it was back in AP mode and you can see it on your wifi network. But switching it over to STA does actually work.

Is there any difference between the Black one and the blue one ? I had the Black one working on my network with the cloud app, but since the last update, the connectivity has gone away. I can get it connected for a bit, then it shows up offline a bit later.

Did anyone get this working on their LAN with a different IP or what can I do to make it accessible with the app over lan? I think the app is harcoded to the 11.11.11.x up address. I bought the new black box and it doesn't work with my tracer 4210A (not AN) series.

I bricked my blue box trying to connect it to my network. Bought the black one and it is connected to the cloud working fine. To scared to tinker with it further

Did anyone get this working on their LAN with a different IP or what can I do to make it accessible with the app over lan? I think the app is harcoded to the 11.11.11.x up address. I bought the new black box and it doesn't work with my tracer 4210A (not AN) series.
Hi, sorry, i cant answer your question, but im just wondering if you might know the wifi range of this box when in sta mode? Thanks ?

I am just frustrated. I have the wifi ebox blue version. I have both a 1210 and 4210. It doesn't work on either one of them. It did at one time work on the 1210. I have tried installing the software on 2 Apple phones. The unit lights up like it is connected and I can see it on the wifi list but refuses to make a connection with the app on the phone. I did try resetting several times. Has anyone had luck with an Android phone? maybe it's the software on the phone. Also, if someone has a link or video on connecting to a PC that would help also. I found the software on the Epever web site but haven't tried to set it up and run it. Thanks!

Back