diy solar

diy solar

Epever settings for Signature Solar EG4-LL batteries

LithiumCanuck

I have an Epever 4215BN and I am replacing my flooded batteries with Signature Solar 24V EG4-LL batteries. I tried to figure out all of the parameters but even if I go with logic, some are missing. BattleBorn sent me the info for their batteries but I decided not to buy their batteries and go with SS (still happy with my decision).

Someone can help me with the settings? I did not ask SS yet because I can't attach a file to support requests on their website. @RichardfromEG4, maybe you can pm me an email address or forward this document to SS support?

I have to switch batteries next weekend...

Scan2022-05-15_152054.jpg

Capture d’écran, le 2022-05-15 à 15.39.38.png

I have an Epever 4215BN and I am replacing my flooded batteries with Signature Solar 24V EG4-LL batteries. I tried to figure out all of the parameters but even if I go with logic, some are missing. BattleBorn sent me the info for their batteries but I decided not to buy their batteries and go with SS (still happy with my decision).

Someone can help me with the settings? I did not ask SS yet because I can't attach a file to support requests on their website. @RichardfromEG4, maybe you can pm me an email address or forward this document to SS support?

I have to switch batteries next weekend...

View attachment 94721

View attachment 94722
I have your email, I'll reach out Monday.

I'm in the same boat with my own 50A Epever SCC... the Epever "Rules" sheet requires that you know the following two parameters from the SS EG4 BMS parameters and I'm not confident that the BMS numbers I'm hearing are correct. Can anyone please provide the following for an EG4 24v (non-LL) battery:
1) "Over-Charging Protection Voltage (from BMS)":
2) "Over-Discharge Protection Voltage (from BMS)":

Back