diy solar

diy solar

Epever Tracer AN firmware v2

Evado

Hi,
Did you see this video?
I can't find anything official on webpage :

The biggest news is full support for LiFePo4 and Li-Ion without user customizing.

Is this a legit official upgrade?

I still prefer user costomizing, since I don't like the settings of these profiles.

1627654168860.png

14.5V for boost and 13.8V for floating is in my opinion too high.

I usually set it to 14.1V / 13.5V (for a 4S setup)

I've got four new EPEVER Tracer AN series units of various models and have also been having some PV 0.0a drop issues. Going to try the new "ST_TcerAN_V200.prg" firmware over the weekend to see if it is fixed. From what other are saying I should be checking my battery wiring.

The RS-485-USB-to-RJ45 cable will be needed for the upgrade.
Link for anyone having the same issue as me tracking it down.

Edit: Updated Link

Attachments

• EPever Firmware v2.00.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 208
Last edited:
alguém fez esse upgrade da firmware do controlador de carga? Tenho 2 tracer 40an .. 1 mais antigo que diz ser versão 1.2 e o mais novo já diz 2.0.. queria atualizar o antigo.. achei o cabo no mercado livre por 54,00 Reais

Fiz a atualização do tracer 40a... era 1.22 funcionou...versa! agora esta 2,00

obrigado a todos

I've got four new EPEVER Tracer AN series units of various models and have also been having some PV 0.0a drop issues. Going to try the new "ST_TcerAN_V200.prg" firmware over the weekend to see if it is fixed. From what other are saying I should be checking my battery wiring.

The RS-485-USB-to-RJ45 cable will be needed for the upgrade.
Link for anyone having the same issue as me tracking it down.
Hi.
I'm also looking for a firmware. Unfortunately, the link is no longer valid.
Can I ask for the link again?
Thank you.

I have updated the post with the new link.

I did find the main cause of the issue was a low voltage from the panels due to needing a clean. But the latest firmware is always nice to run regardless as it can fix other bugs that may arise.

Ok.
Thank You.
I will try this firmware and give feedback.
I hope I don't make a brick out of my controller :)

I downloaded the the software. I unzipped. I ran the Prgupdate. I clicked on "Load program" and I "file open error" I have tried with different files and get the same error. It happens on PC and Laptop.
I got past that error. Don't really know how. Now when I power on the controller, it lights up but does not load firmware.

I got past that error. Don't really know how. Now when I power on the controller, it lights up but does not load firmware.
Managed to do it this morning. I realized that I had not loaded the USB driver on this PC. It was my Laptop that was set up for the cable. The laptop wouldn't load the V2 file, so I used my PC. I got the success message so now to wire it back in line.

Hi guys

I like to update my tracer but before I want to be sure because if I read the parameter of the device with the solar monitor software the model of my solar charger is not Tracer AN4210 but TriRon4210 so before update I want to be sure why even if my controller is Tracer AN4210 with the software I see TriRon.

How can I proceed the update without problem? I have to use tracer firmware or TriRon firmware?

Thanks

IMG_6768.jpeg

Having the exact same issues. Exact same versions, albeit the controller Displays as "TriRon3210", since it's supposed to be a Tracer AN3210. I contacted EPEVER support through their contact form on their site, and they promptly replied with a link to the updater software, version SV200.

Last edited:
Having the exact same issues. Exact same versions, albeit the controller Displays as "TriRon3210", since it's supposed to be a Tracer AN3210. I contacted EPEVER support through their contact form on their site, and they promptly replied with a link to the updater software, version SV200.
could you post the link please! THX

Back