diy solar

diy solar

EPEVER Tracer load cant be turned on? - SOLVED

Michilud

Hey everyone :)

I installed an EPEVER Traver 3210AN solar charge controller in my Campervan yesterday. After i set the Load working mode to "100" it showed the "glowing light bulb" symbol (= load ON) and there was load output, i could turn on my LED spot.
I turned off the LED, left it like that overnight (cold, 0°C) and when i returned in the morning i could not turn the LED back on. I checked the screen on the epever and the load symbol showed the "not glowing light bulb" symbol (=load OFF).
Now i tried the different modes, especially 100, 116 and 117. The load symbol never switched to "ON". The "100" is described as "Light ON/OFF" in the Manual. But how can i switch it ON/OFF then?

I considered the possibility that my LED is broken and that the "Load ON" symbol only shows when there is an active load connected. However i checked the voltage on the "load output screws" on the solar charge controller and it was 0V. When the load is ON it should be 12V even if the LED is broken or switched off, right?

I took a Video in which i try "100", "116" and "117" while checking the Voltage on the load output (it stays 0V) and also skip through the rest of the menu once.

Any suggestions?
All the best,
Michael

Attachments

• 1646490699545.png
    1646490699545.png
    36.9 KB · Views: 18
  • 1646490854909.png
    1646490854909.png
    14.9 KB · Views: 12
I have a 2206AN and it has Timer 1 set to 117 and Timer 2 set to 2n
The enter button turns the load on/off (lightbulb icon)
Try disconnecting your solar input, then battery for a few mins, then re-connect

It worked! Thank you so much!
I didnt even have to reconnect evrything, just set it to 117 and could turn it on by briefly pressing the Enter button once.

I thought i had tried this before, but seems like i didnt..
Thank you!

Back