diy solar

diy solar

EU manual transfer switch for inverter-battery-PV UPS system

mrzed001

Voice of reason
Hi

I am searching for a dual power manual transfer switch ... for 230V 50Hz EU system.
Something like Reliance in US ... very-very like that :D
(the extra circuit breakers in it ... I do not think I need it, but who cares ... more safety is better than none)

And mainly I just want to do what they did in this video:

So transfer switch 2 input (3 position):
1, Utility power
2, None
3, UPS (MPP Inverter's output. Input for inverter is: battery and utility and PV, output set to UPS mode)

6 transfer switch going to 6 circuit breaker (and that to 6 different part of the house ... like now it does)

So I can choose witch equipment gets the power directly from utility, and witch gets it through my UPS.

Anyone seen anything like it ?

Thx

Hi

I am searching for a dual power manual transfer switch ... for 230V 50Hz EU system.
Something like Reliance in US ... very-very like that :D
(the extra circuit breakers in it ... I do not think I need it, but who cares ... more safety is better than none)

And mainly I just want to do what they did in this video:

So transfer switch 2 input (3 position):
1, Utility power
2, None
3, UPS (MPP Inverter's output. Input for inverter is: battery and utility and PV, output set to UPS mode)

6 transfer switch going to 6 circuit breaker (and that to 6 different part of the house ... like now it does)

So I can choose witch equipment gets the power directly from utility, and witch gets it through my UPS.

Anyone seen anything like it ?

Thx
Dear,

did you find such transfer switch with more circuit breakers for Europe ? I'm looking also for such a system to power via powerstation (UPS) sometimes when sun goes down at night. But I can't find such anything in the EU. I also saw a similar system from Goal Zero Home Integration Kit Transfer switch, but only also for US and unfortunately not for EU ....

Back