diy solar

diy solar

EU people! Axpert King II is back in stock!

freedomlives

east Slovakia - closest city is Užhorod, Ukraine
Cercastock (which is same company as SolarPower24)

Obviously, I've already ordered mine 5 minutes ago. :)

Last time I got an email notification about more being in stock, it was several hours before I checked, and again they were sold out. This time, hopefully I'll really have one on the way. Still worry that tomorrow or Monday I'll get an email from them that they didn't update the system in time and 100 people ordered all at once.

Cercastock (which is same company as SolarPower24)

Obviously, I've already ordered mine 5 minutes ago. :)

Last time I got an email notification about more being in stock, it was several hours before I checked, and again they were sold out. This time, hopefully I'll really have one on the way. Still worry that tomorrow or Monday I'll get an email from them that they didn't update the system in time and 100 people ordered all at once.
Did you compare it to Victron Multiplus II ? If so, what's the difference except the price?

Did you compare it to Victron Multiplus II ? If so, what's the difference except the price?
Multiplus II doesn't have a built in solar charge controller.

Axpert King II has, max input 500V, and I believe it will satisfy the requirement of the output being separated from the grid, though I may end up buying an external disconnect switch, which should totally satisfy the electric company.

Multiplus II doesn't have a built in solar charge controller.

Axpert King II has, max input 500V, and I believe it will satisfy the requirement of the output being separated from the grid, though I may end up buying an external disconnect switch, which should totally satisfy the electric company.

Can you share how well the inverter has been working for you? It looks like an interesting inverter with the double conversion architecture. Do you run it on generator power? I wonder how well it can run on generator power for extended time.

Back