diy solar

diy solar

EVE 280A cells black Friday sale.

Hey do you have a ZKE tester or fan tester can you do a capacity test for AH & WH?

I'm curious to see how they compare to my Luyuan Grade A's.

Thanks

I can confirm the quality of these cell. I have already purchased 16 twice before. Capacity was better than expected. Only need 192 more to complete my system. And they will all come from 18650batterystore.com

You can buy some for me ?
I am taking a punt on the REPT grade B cells, will see if they are better or worse than the super duper grade A cells from Docan that were swollen.
The price just went down form $110 to $100 today so I just place the order for 4.

Last edited:
The price just went down form $110 to $100 today so I just place the order for 4.
The REPT and Ganfeng cells are now both priced at $100/cell - may I ask why you chose the REPT cells over Ganfeng ?
Thanks, appreciate all your posts.

The REPT and Ganfeng cells are now both priced at $100/cell - may I ask why you chose the REPT cells over Ganfeng ?
Thanks, appreciate all your posts.
I bought REPT 280Ah from another vendor on Alibaba earlier this year and happy with them, and I like the style of welded posts on these batteries, they have large surface area.
So $100 is a great deal for me and they are from US seller.

Last edited:
so guys/gals i am kind of torn between getting the REPT280 seconds for 100.00 or getting the grade a ones for 149.00 each
I really want to get the grade a but i would be able to save 800.00 by getting the grade B batteries . what do you guys think ?

dan

well i never got any replies so i went ahead and got the REPT B grade cells . I hope there ok . I will let you guys know how the testing goes when they get here .

dan
All that you had to do was scroll up.
Everyone had already given their opinions.

Has anyone gotten a e mail from 18650 battery about the rept cells they said they would be shipping them on the 7th. I haven't gotten anything saying that they recieved them or not but noe it states that if you order them there shipping on the 16th . what I am wondering is that fir the ones we ordered last month also ?

Dan

I got that email from them and I did call as I really do not want to deal with overseas shipping, Im looking at the grade A 280 a.h. cells shipped from florida

Has anyone gotten a e mail from 18650 battery about the rept cells they said they would be shipping them on the 7th. I haven't gotten anything saying that they recieved them or not but noe it states that if you order them there shipping on the 16th . what I am wondering is that fir the ones we ordered last month also ?

Dan
I did not get any notification from them yet, when I had a live chat and Email with them I ask them to notify me.

well I thought for sure it said shipping date was 12-07-22
I talked to james on the phone on sat and he said that the batteries made it to port last wed and that i would probibly
get a email on monday . well i never got a email today . and i just went back and looked at the confermation email and it said eta was dec.7

dan

I got email from them today telling me that they should receive the batteries this coming Monday the 19th and they will ship out my order in mid week.

Back