diy solar

diy solar

EVE 280ah in Europe - contact Amy Wan

Photosolo

There is a potential set of 20 x 280ah EVE cells in Poland.
I had placed an order Pre-Brexit with Amy Wan unfortunately they appear to have got stuck in Europe due to import issues.

The easiest solution for me appears to be to place a fresh order with Amy (post Brexit).

This means that if anyone living in Europe is looking for some quality Eve cells they might be in luck.
You need to contact Amy Wan who I know is a member here.
Be aware though it is a national holiday time over in China right now.
Cheers
Dan

There is a potential set of 20 x 280ah EVE cells in Poland.
I had placed an order Pre-Brexit with Amy Wan unfortunately they appear to have got stuck in Europe due to import issues.

The easiest solution for me appears to be to place a fresh order with Amy (post Brexit).

This means that if anyone living in Europe is looking for some quality Eve cells they might be in luck.
You need to contact Amy Wan who I know is a member here.
Be aware though it is a national holiday time over in China right now.
Cheers
Dan
This will be my first international order. How would you suggest contacting Amy (AliBaba or direct email)? Also, does anyone have her contact? Thanks :)

This will be my first international order. How would you suggest contacting Amy (AliBaba or direct email)? Also, does anyone have her contact? Thanks :)
The best way to reach Amy is by going to the Luyuan Site https://szluyuan.en.alibaba.com/?spm=a2756.trade-order-list.0.0.110d76e9kv6ApB and then starting a CHAT using the Chat Now button OR the Contact Supplier buttons on the right side of the screen.

Tell her how many cells you want, the destination with postal code/zip code to get an accurate quote with shipping etc.
Remember the Matched Cells are $118 while the bulk cells are $91.50. (for the 280AH cells).

Hope that helps, Good Luck.

Is there a best time of day to start a chat? When I clicked on the button, it brought up a dialog box in Chinese. When I clicked on that it did not proceed.

Thanks

Remember the Matched Cells are $118 while the bulk cells are $91.50. (for the 280AH cells).
Wondering: What is the difference between "Matched Cells" vs 'bulk cells"? ... I have thought all cells were voltage matched, and wondering what else might be matched. ??? My other question: Are any of these LiFePO4 supplier shipping cells with completely flat side planes without the slight bulges I have gotten to my first 2 sets of the EVE 280Ah cells ? ... Questions from my curious side :+)

BULK unmatched cells. All they do with those is Voltage & IR match at whatever storage voltage they sit at, they use a Yaorea 1035+ or a variant thereof. Bulk Cells are sourced from Cell Brokers, they can be New Old Stock, Blems, Edge Case cells ( meaning they barely make the grading level) and sadly more often than not B-Grade cells.

Properly Matched & Batched cells come with Cell Reports. This is a long process of Full Charge to Empty with various load rates with IR & IMpedance measurement every few minutes and then in reverse. Cells are then grouped according to the reports to match IR/Impedance throughout their working range, ensure that all the cells remain close together through the operational cycles.

Myself and others are calling "the report" looks like this, not some video with a handheld Yoarea YR1035+ cell tester.
anything short of a test report such as this is really quite worthless. NOTE THESE ARE Genuine Grade direct from Factory not from brokers, dealers in the Grey Market.
1625335004479-png.54918

BULK unmatched cells. All they do with those is Voltage & IR match at whatever storage voltage they sit at, they use a Yaorea 1035+ or a variant thereof. Bulk Cells are sourced from Cell Brokers, they can be New Old Stock, Blems, Edge Case cells ( meaning they barely make the grading level) and sadly more often than not B-Grade cells.

Properly Matched & Batched cells come with Cell Reports. This is a long process of Full Charge to Empty with various load rates with IR & IMpedance measurement every few minutes and then in reverse. Cells are then grouped according to the reports to match IR/Impedance throughout their working range, ensure that all the cells remain close together through the operational cycles.

Myself and others are calling "the report" looks like this, not some video with a handheld Yoarea YR1035+ cell tester.
anything short of a test report such as this is really quite worthless. NOTE THESE ARE Genuine Grade direct from Factory not from brokers, dealers in the Grey Market.
1625335004479-png.54918
Wow and Thanks for Info. Wished I knew more about that earlier. While my previous two purchases of 280Ah cells are kind of OK (& I got one free cell replacement of first batch after documented low Ahs on Xuba purchase), ... I am seeing signs that point to owning B-grade cells. I was told upon questioning before purchase my first set "Yes, (A-grade); and the 2nd time told "don't worry". Learning more all the time. Still wondering if anyone is getting flat sided cells without those slight bulges; and if so, from whom. Thanks Steve for helping me understand more about these LiFePO4s, plus your help with the Chargery BMS line. :+)

Last edited:
BTW, it is most unlikely that you will ever see a perfectly flat sided aluminium cased cell, from anyone ever. They are actually only a bit thicker than a Pop Can and they do expands & contract relative to charge & temp, hence why Binding the cells is important.

1625335004479-png.54918
Hi steve, can you share the report the image is not working. Appreciated

Hi steve, can you share the report the image is not working. Appreciated
I am getting 64 cells from Amy wonderfull patient person, she said it is Matched IR and Voltage but (Capacity guaranteed above 270ah which I accept of course) but a report will cost additional money (which I understand), do you recommend to order a report?

Back