diy solar

diy solar

EVE 280Ah LiFePO4 Plastic Case?

LithiumSolar

Solar Enthusiast
I received some 280Ah LiFePO4 batteries and was told they are EVE-brand. The QR code does not match the format in the LF280N datasheet. Additionally, the case seems to be plastic. Does anyone recognize this format QR code by a chance? Or ever hear of EVE 280Ah with a plastic shell?

When I try searching online, all I can find is Alibaba pages and those are not reliable enough for me to make a final determination. Additionally, searching for "Fortune 280Ah" yields pictures that look similar, but then in the description they're referred to as EVE... Lol

Thoughts? Thank you.

Attachments

• 20201218_193604.jpg
    20201218_193604.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 53
I received some 280Ah LiFePO4 batteries and was told they are EVE-brand. The QR code does not match the format in the LF280N datasheet. Additionally, the case seems to be plastic. Does anyone recognize this format QR code by a chance? Or ever hear of EVE 280Ah with a plastic shell?

When I try searching online, all I can find is Alibaba pages and those are not reliable enough for me to make a final determination. Additionally, searching for "Fortune 280Ah" yields pictures that look similar, but then in the description they're referred to as EVE... Lol

Thoughts? Thank you.

I have 34 EVE 280Ah cells that I purchased in 3 batches from Xuba / Luyuan. I have about 4 different serial number formats, and some of my cells have the same QR code appearance

20201031_182611.jpg

Thoughts? Thank you.

Thanks for the testing video

Thoughts? Thank you.
That QR code style means it is an Eve cell manufactured prior to December 2019 when they switched to a different QR code. They are plastic wrapped aluminum cases.

Back