diy solar

diy solar

EVE 280Ah shipping damage/corrosion

Work kept me busy, supplier was Luyuan. Outside of the packaging seemed ok, boxes where covered in tape. Some damage but nothing to spectacular. I would also guess that the boxes where dropped. If the drop is too high the foam won't be able to handle it. All damage cells came from the same box.... Maybe reinforced cartboard corners would help for future shipments

Chatting with Amy now, was a bit scared that I might not get a response. We'll see what happens next

Work kept me busy, supplier was Luyuan. Outside of the packaging seemed ok, boxes where covered in tape. Some damage but nothing to spectacular. I would also guess that the boxes where dropped. If the drop is too high the foam won't be able to handle it. All damage cells came from the same box.... Maybe reinforced cartboard corners would help for future shipments

Chatting with Amy now, was a bit scared that I might not get a response. We'll see what happens next
Amy + luyuan seem to be trustworthy based on forum feedback. Just be patient with them.

Amy may be a tad Tardy responding, her mom & dad were just in a motorbike crash (yes they ride), her mom spent part of Tuesday in Surgery, her dad is was luckier but pretty bruised & banged up. Even with all of that going on, she's responded to folks... patience is a worthwhile virtue.

Amy may be a tad Tardy responding, her mom & dad were just in a motorbike crash (yes they ride), her mom spent part of Tuesday in Surgery, her dad is was luckier but pretty bruised & banged up. Even with all of that going on, she's responded to folks... patience is a worthwhile virtue.
ouch
Hope here parents are doing ok now....

Back