diy solar

diy solar

Eve 280Ah with new terminals

yaq

Long-time piston apprentice
Hello,
I just received an offer from Amy Wan of Shenzhen Luyuan Technology Co., Ltd. for 68 Eve 280Ah cells: "New version LF280K with 6000 fully matched cycles) - Genuine class A cell with factory test sheet" with new terminals soldered in the factory.

According to his words (as explained by EVE) they have: drastically reduced their prices, the aluminum shell would be thicker, equipped with new lugs.
This price drop ~$148 instead of the usual ~$200 on the market for this grade, would be due to the prolonged "covid" closure of Calb factories which would have induced a temporary oversupply of raw materials for these cells.

My questions:
- has anyone heard of this?
and
- would you, given their configuration, equip these new bollards with flexible busbars?

Thanks for any answers.

Attachments

• CF3B63CDEF448AEF24475A72C213E5B5.jpg
    CF3B63CDEF448AEF24475A72C213E5B5.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 49
Great! Amy is the real deal - honest, reliable, trustworthy. And she will pack your cells very well. Yes, I heard about the price reduction and the new terminal configuration. My personal preference is flexible connections.

Hello,
I just received an offer from Amy Wan of Shenzhen Luyuan Technology Co., Ltd. for 68 Eve 280Ah cells: "New version LF280K with 6000 fully matched cycles) - Genuine class A cell with factory test sheet" with new terminals soldered in the factory.

According to his words (as explained by EVE) they have: drastically reduced their prices, the aluminum shell would be thicker, equipped with new lugs.
This price drop ~$148 instead of the usual ~$200 on the market for this grade, would be due to the prolonged "covid" closure of Calb factories which would have induced a temporary oversupply of raw materials for these cells.

My questions:
- has anyone heard of this?
and
- would you, given their configuration, equip these new bollards with flexible busbars?

Thanks for any answers.
the shape of this half cut terminal is strange?, do you have pictures of accompanying nuts and bolts?

Back