diy solar

diy solar

EVE 48100 48v 100Ah Rack mount batteries?

magnathea

Has anyone had any experience with an EVE48100 server rack mount battery pack?

They are made by EVE Energy Co., Ltd same company that make the EVE cells. Unable to find much info on the EVE website but did find a PDF instructions with an internet search. (attached)

Would like to know if anyone has information regarding communication with the internal BMS via PC software and if they have the software mentioned in the PDF.

Thanks

Attachments

• H3cc4be89f9c444ed84514b608df8fc6b4.jpg
    H3cc4be89f9c444ed84514b608df8fc6b4.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 34
  • eve-eve48100-user-manual.pdf
    590.5 KB · Views: 53
I am in Thailand so this is the website I will buy from

Have been in contact with the Lazada supplier and he has told me that there is no software provided with the purchase.

Is there a generic software for communicating with BMS's?

or

Does anyone have a contact for support at EVE Energy Co., Ltd?

somebody should get one and open it up. See if it has temperature sensor, which BMS, and if the batteries are bolted or welded. I think its a great price and if they're a good brand (people seem to say so) I'd be very interested if it was available USA west coast shipping.

Has anyone had any experience with an EVE48100 server rack mount battery pack?

They are made by EVE Energy Co., Ltd same company that make the EVE cells. Unable to find much info on the EVE website but did find a PDF instructions with an internet search. (attached)

Would like to know if anyone has information regarding communication with the internal BMS via PC software and if they have the software mentioned in the PDF.

Thanks
Hi. Late reply but just bought a couple of these. I’ve seen some yt videos of people connecting a laptop with pbms tools software. I’ll give it a try in a few days, just the time to get the adapter

Hi. Late reply but just bought a couple of these. I’ve seen some yt videos of people connecting a laptop with pbms tools software. I’ll give it a try in a few days, just the time to get the adapter
Any update on this? I contacted them via Alibaba, but they where telling me that the battery packs that they are selling are not good for solar systems :). They are not willing to communicate if you are not buying a lot of packs.

Any update on this? I contacted them via Alibaba, but they where telling me that the battery packs that they are selling are not good for solar systems :). They are not willing to communicate if you are not buying a lot of packs.
Yep, it's working. Need to use the RS232 port, with an ad-hoc adapter (easiest is RJ11 to DB9 serial and then DB9-RS232 enabled to USB). Then with the right driver (should be provided with your DB9/USB adapter) the communication is straight forward.
1668914730050.png

Back