diy solar

diy solar

EVE battery QR code B ?

You gonna believe EVE or donnguan lighting?
EVE is trying to protect it's reputation by marking cells that do not meet the chinese electric vehicle standard with a "B" in the QR code. They may still be suitable for solar storage but no guarantees.

You gonna believe EVE or donnguan lighting?
EVE is trying to protect it's reputation by marking cells that do not meet the chinese electric vehicle standard with a "B" in the QR code. They may still be suitable for solar storage but no guarantees.

I do not know ... that is why I am asking :)

The QR codes I believe are put in the cells before they are tested (charged, discharged, measured)

So in this case they could not now before how good the cells will be ...

They (EVE) very recently started to laser a B on them after they fail the EV testing.
It's still a battery and may or may not meet your needs, but it is not legal to sell for EV use in China. That's why they are cheaper than cells with test data from EVE.

&

ALSO.... LOL and Doungan Lightings response, I'm really amazed at how stupid they think westerners are.

Dang I wonder what basen will say.... "Well you see B is for Basen"!

I think it only went I to effect for cells made in March 2022 or later.

You can read your date code

If its B1 to B9 or BA to BC then its a 2021 cell
If its C1 to C2 then its a 2022 cell Feb
Anything C3 to C9 is what you want to make sure does not have the B or as long as they tell you its B grade.

I think it only went I to effect for cells made in March 2022 or later.

You can read your date code

If its B1 to B9 or BA to BC then its a 2021 cell
If its C1 to C2 then its a 2022 cell Feb
Anything C3 to C9 is what you want to make sure does not have the B or as long as they tell you its B grade
15 pcs C3B
1 pc C3D
C3B would be March 11th 2022
C3D would be March 13th 2022

So yeah looks good. Maybe th change in qr code was April or May then?

Back