diy solar

diy solar

EVE LF280K Docan Tech at USD100 when buying 32pcs

Zjohn

Sandy Zou in Shenzhen is very responsive and quotes $100/pc for Grade A, new LF280K - without transport - when buying 32. Shipping to Rotterdam area + $733.

Planning to buy 32 cells. I don't need the most balanced cells since I was planning to buy only 200Ah cells and so will most likely not ever hit the 2.5v on any cell after top balance. So what do the experts think?

Sandy told me she can also ask the cells to be voltage/capacity tested if you want for some extra amount. Ask her if you want. Finally I was promised transport duration of approx 45 days to EU/NL which seems very speedy in this day and age.

45 days seems too good to be true.

In my limited experience, if things seem too good to be true they usually aren’t true.

That works out to about $125 each delivered, without breaking out the calculator. I just bought 32 of the Eve 304 ah from the same company for about $140 each, delivered in USA, from US warehouse. Perfect transaction, all promises kept, shipped and delivered exactly when they said they would, cells in perfect condition and test above specs. There are. plenty of other recent reviews on this site with similar reports, look around. Remember shipping to EU is probably via train across Siberia, not sea, should be quicker.

I agree with you and actually count on at least 60 days. Shipping route to NL I also think she didn't take account of customs . We'll see.
That works out to about $125 each delivered, without breaking out the calculator. I just bought 32 of the Eve 304 ah from the same company for about $140 each, delivered in USA, from US warehouse. Perfect transaction, all promises kept, shipped and delivered exactly when they said they would, cells in perfect condition and test above specs. There are. plenty of other recent reviews on this site with similar reports, look around. Remember shipping to EU is probably via train across Siberia, not sea, should be quicker.
Glad to hear that, including that I paid at least ballpark normal prices.
I hope for the best... and prepare... ;-) Actually I believe rail transport between China and the EU is very marginal. Pretty sure it will be unloaded in Rotterdam, Hamburg or Antwerp.

Last edited:
I agree with you and actually count on at least 60 days. Shipping route to NL I also think she didn't take account of customs . We'll see.

Glad to hear that, including that I paid at least ballpark normal prices.
I hope for the best... and prepare... ;-) Actually I believe rail transport between China and the EU is very marginal. Pretty sure it will be unloaded in Rotterdam, Hamburg or Antwerp.

My first order back in 2020 took approx 60 days or so, but all my order from this year were about 90 days (to NL)

Rail is pretty common in my experience, my last order will be the first which is supposed to go by sea (Docan). All other orders so far were by train (CN -> Poland and using UPS for the last miles to NL). I've had shipments from Xuba, Basen and Luyuan, all came by train

My first order back in 2020 took approx 60 days or so, but all my order from this year were about 90 days (to NL)

Rail is pretty common in my experience, my last order will be the first which is supposed to go by sea (Docan). All other orders so far were by train (CN -> Poland and using UPS for the last miles to NL). I've had shipments from Xuba, Basen and Luyuan, all came by train
Strange. Rail should be faster than sea shipping? I guess I should be happy that Docan apparently uses sea by default...

Sorry Amy, didn't mean to mislead anyone on price, but it wasn't a lot higher than that, I guess in the $150 range. We always remember deals as better than they were, don't we? Definitely worthwhile to get a good product quickly.

Docan Tech do you have official EVE test report with individual serial numbers for these like Luyuan? Or are these just typical 265-280 cells?

Back