diy solar

diy solar

EVE/Lishen shipping box dimensions

aklb43

I am looking at ordering eight 280 ah eve/lishen cells and I was the dimensions and weight of the shipped box is. From what I've seen, there are four cells to a box, so I will be shipping two boxes and they are going to Hawaii, so it will be rather expensive, and I want to compare the shipping cost with some other options, like the signature solar 200ah premade battery.

Thanks

Did you ever get an answer? I'm looking at similar to Alaska. If no one has it close at hand I will contact a dealer directly..

Hi, I did not. I think i had used photographs of peoples shipments to accurately estimate the size. Since I knew the dimensions of the batteries it was easy to estimate the dimensions of packaging. However, I ended up ordering from a reputable dealer here that was able to provide a shipping quote, so I no longer needed the dimensions.

I can get you in touch with the dealer. I think the prices of cells have come down since everyone is going with premade now that they are relatively cheap, come with a warranty, are well built, and have a few extra cool features.

BTW I'm in Wasilla.

I'm in Nome so it is an extra bit of gymnastics to get things here - but I would appreciate exploring your dealer - could work out. I see on Amazon there's some batteries (Chins, others) that say they'll ship to me for sometimes around a hundred bucks or so - could be an option.

I just got a quote from Alaska Marine Lines for shipping out of Seattle to Nome for around $280 or so.. maybe a possibility but sure hate to spend that kind on freight rather than battery.

I would avoid anything on amazon on Ali, definitely, unless you have a verified reputable dealer. I can't stress that enough.

The person you want to contact is known as Amy Sheng. You can find her on here as well. Her email is lifepo4battery@163.com.

She/they have a warehouse in Houston, so you don't have to wait for shipments from China, unless the ports are backed up, which is what happened to me. Reach out to her and let me know. Others here can also verify her reputability and you should also be able to search for her on this forum.

I wonder if that is the same Amy at amy@docanpower.com , whom I just emailed for the shipping dimensions. She works out of China but has a warehouse in Houston.. I got that email off the thread "Our NEW GO-TO LiFePO4 vendor...09.20.21" from one of today's posts.. so I figured it is current. I had inquired maybe last year and they said they don't ship to Alaska.. so if they did to you, maybe I'll give them another shout. Thanks!

Well, they shipped to my vacation tiny home in Hawaii, so they should ship to Alaska. I'll reach out to her and see what's going on.

I am in contact with her, I believe.. an Amy Zheng rather than Sheng and at the email I said above. I asked her is she is the same person as you dealt with - she has yet to respond but it has only been several minutes.

Was thinking 4 or the EVE 280Ah cells if I can afford it for now.. if shipping is still a bunch I may go 200Ah or so..

Howdy,

I've dealt with Amy Zheng at Docan a number of times. All my dealings were 100% positive. She is a professional.

Good luck with your dealings.....

Back