diy solar

diy solar

EVE Official alibaba store?

k.neo

So this allegedly official eve store on Alibaba, EveBatteryGlobal, I mean without bashing it or anything but a healthy dose of "wtf is this?"
I am trying hard to make sense of the product lines they offer, you know like something one could easily identify, sort cells per AH rating.
The countless repeated posting of cells of the same capacity under hundred of different names that vary to include every single keyword available. Gosh.
Amy did it right, just several categories and its all clear.
It is hard to believe that Eve Official store is so cluttered and un-traversable.
From a customer point of view while I try make sense of the product lines and what best option for me I am bedazzled by many duplicates of the same cell under a different name and my general confusion rises to unbearable levels and I leave.
Is it the cultural gap?

EVE, CATL etc are not very interested in "RETAIL", they do wholesale with MOQ's of 5000 cells and up.
If you look at the listings in this format (click this link) You will also see UL, CE, CB certification logos where appropriate & the $ diff too. And also nearly identical cells without any certs.... Ther Devil IS in the fine details.

What is FUNNY, no one noticed: ( Pretty Sure Amy @ Luyuan could get these as well.)
EVE Energy Battery Pack 48V 100Ah Telecom Backup 48500 Rechargeable 2000 Cycle
$1,128.00 - $1,400.00/ Piece|1 Piece/Pieces(Min. Order)
1627656806571.png

Just looking at the eveglobal site as well. Amy may charge a bit more, but there's also value add. Specifically, welded terminal studs.
I can find NO reference to having them as available directly from EVE.
Personally, I think that's a really big deal. .. and worth a couple extra bucks, especially if I can have confidence in getting
NEW cells
GENUINE cells
MATCHED cells
TESTED cells (with transmitted test results)

Personally, I cheaped out. and am regretting it. Very expensive lesson learned.

Don't do what I did. Save an extra month or two if you need to, but get quality. You'll definitely thank yourself

Back