diy solar

diy solar

Eve vs. Lishen

OffRoadRN

So it seems like most of the threads discussing Eve vs. Lishen are from the end of 2020. Apparently that's when Lishen was really starting to be used for DIY solar projects. Now that its been 10ish months since they have made their rounds on youtube and the forums, what would be considered a better buy? I haven't looked into pricing much further than the links provided by Will Prowse, but it seems that right now the EVE is somewhat more expensive than Lishen. I am going to be buying four cells to put into a pelican case along with an inverter, solar charge controller, etc. Basically cramming the "classic 400w system" into a portable box that can be used with both my travel trailer and for overlanding. Any reason to pay more for EVE cells?

Thanks!

Last edited:
As I understand it there is now a third manufacturer. Lishen now has an established reputation. Alibaba listings may not actually be available.

I have recently completed a transaction on a 4s Eve setup purchased from Amy at Luyuang at a premium price. Everything appears top notch with none of the headaches listed on my his forum, as well as much less of the associated equipment.

As I understand it there is now a third manufacturer. Lishen now has an established reputation. Alibaba listings may not actually be available.

I have recently completed a transaction on a 4s Eve setup purchased from Amy at Luyuang at a premium price. Everything appears top notch with none of the headaches listed on my his forum, as well as much less of the associated equipment.
May I have the link for the vendor that you purchased from?

Luyuan Tech: https://szluyuan.en.alibaba.com/?spm=a2756.trade-order-list.0.0.110d76e9kv6ApB
Contact Amy Wan via Chat or Messenger App to get a PROPER QUOTE, the Shipping Guesstimator is way out of whack.

There is a LONG Thread about Luyuan, Amy is one of the Best KnownGoood Vendors. Properly Matched & Batched cells with Testing Reports from Factory testing are also supplied with Matched & Batched Grade A Cells. THIS IS RARE ! Typically vendors only Voltage & IR Match the cells witha YR-1035+ Handheld Battery Cell Tester (THAT is NOT Matched & Batched by any means).

BTW: Change in Listings: NEW Cells added.
1628245551007.png

Back