diy solar

diy solar

Exliporc 280Ah REPT batteries received 6-24-2021

I ordered April 29, shipped May 29, still waiting. No change in the tracking info beyond "Label created". I'm in Ontario, Canada so who knows what that does to the timeline.
The Vancouver port is backed up due to wild fires in BC shutting down or delaying rail traffic, last report I saw had 39 ships anchored of the coast waiting their turn to dock and off-load. I think all Canadian shipments from China come thru this port.

Last edited:
I ordered April 29, shipped May 29, still waiting. No change in the tracking info beyond "Label created". I'm in Ontario, Canada so who knows what that does to the timeline.
My time was right at 60 days and I'm near the port. My tracking as well had no change until I received the items. To be clear I ordered from Shenzen Starmax not Exi..

The Vancouver port is backed up due to wild fires in BC shutting down or delaying rail traffic, last report I saw had 39 ships anchored of the coast waiting their turn to dock and off-load. I think all Canadian shipments from China come thru this port.
I ordered mine apr 29 finally today the ups # changed and they are in Calgary

I ordered mine apr 29 finally today the ups # changed and they are in Calgary
I also got word mine are in customs in Vancouver, hopefully I'll have them in the next couple weeks. They were due two weeks ago, the ship was waiting to dock since July 1st and finally docked earlier this week.

Mine are finally on the way with UPS, they left BC last night on their way here to northeast Alberta. Hopefully here early this week.

Mine are finally on the way with UPS, they left BC last night on their way here to northeast Alberta. Hopefully here early this week.
I have now received 14 of the 16 ordered in perfect condition the last two somehow ended up in Concord Ontario, hopefully they'll show up this week.

Mine must have been on the same boat. UPS logged them as "shipped" on Friday after 6pm and now shows logged as "on the way" on Saturday from Richmond BC to Collingwood, Ontario

Mine must have been on the same boat. UPS logged them as "shipped" on Friday after 6pm and now shows logged as "on the way" on Saturday from Richmond BC to Collingwood, Ontario
They probably were, at least they made it thru customs before these labour actions started with CBSA.

My cells finally made it here today. All of them came in perfect condition (no bulging or dings) . Out of 36 cells 31 tested at 3.29, 4 at 3.28 and 1 at 3.27. My cells are the same 280ah REPT cells but I got mine from Basen.

I got my last box with 2 cells in it yesterday. The first 3 boxes arrive on Aug 13. I'm missing a JBD BMS as I only received one but ordered two. I had assumed it was in the final box as one of the first three boxes had a small cardboard box piggy backed on a all taped up and contained one BMS. I've messaged Summer Feng and sent pictures but she says she personally packed it all and there were two BMS units in the one box (don't know how they fit). I'll see how this resolves.

My cells finally made it here today. All of them came in perfect condition (no bulging or dings) . Out of 36 cells 31 tested at 3.29, 4 at 3.28 and 1 at 3.27. My cells are the same 280ah REPT cells but I got mine from Basen.
Could you post a picture of your rept cells
All rept cells i have seen here have fake qr codes On the wrong location. Peel back the black top covering tape, and you will see the original qr code, all scratched out..

Could you post a picture of your rept cells
All rept cells i have seen here have fake qr codes On the wrong location. Peel back the black top covering tape, and you will see the original qr code, all scratched out..
They're the same as the ones at the beginning of this thread, just with different welded studs. I'm not going to peel the sticker, they're exactly the same as they were pictured when I ordered them and they've tested over 290ah. Honestly I don't care if they have different qr codes, they were cheaper than anything I could get domestically didn't have any damages and pulled above capacity. If you're that curious you're welcome to put out your own money pull the stickers and post the pictures.

Ok, still don't care! To replace my agms would have cost me 12k CND before tax, drop in lithium 40k, these batteries all in with bms and all the testing equipment was less than 6k, so I'll say it again. I don't care!

Back