diy solar

diy solar

Experience purchasing EVE304Ah cells from Amy Peng @ Shenzhen Qishou Technology

Pay by credit card not check, that is how you make all vendors trust worthy.

Now it is rare but if something happens understand since your buying from overseas there is no return, even with Amy Wan. So if this is important to you try to find a vendor with in your country.

So aside of them getting help in customs or shipping damage, you should be good to go.

Having had both grade B and A I prefer A to avoid the issues and to me its worth the price, despite getting some 280K cells.
Thanks Alkaline, thanks to all of you ! lot's to think about, good thing is.. i am not in a hurry !

she is , but still as mentioned before..

as a rule of thumb , i would stay away for the 280K cells for a while, and do select the 304's
I am about to buy 8 eve 304AH grade A from amy wu. the plan is to make a 600AH RV battery . what BMS do you advice ? i thouht to buy the jbd 200 AH with bluetooth

Thanks Alkaline, thanks to all of you ! lot's to think about, good thing is.. i am not in a hurry !
I am about to buy 8 eve 304AH grade A from amy wu. the plan is to make a 600AH RV battery . what BMS do you advice ? i thouht to buy the jbd 200 AH with bluetooth

realy depends on what you want and need..

do you need/want BT ?
do you need/want active balancing
do you need/want inverter - bms communication

also be aware that most bms's are singular "loose" devices, that need attaching, something it's nice to be able to screw stuff down..

heltec, jbd, jaibaida,seplos,pace bms

so many good choices, but depends on what you want and need

realy depends on what you want and need..

do you need/want BT ?
do you need/want active balancing
do you need/want inverter - bms communication

also be aware that most bms's are singular "loose" devices, that need attaching, something it's nice to be able to screw stuff down..

heltec, jbd, jaibaida,seplos,pace bms

so many good choices, but depends on what you want and need
thanks for the reply, i think a yes to the first two options. not sure what the third would imply for me...

Everyone has a diffrent definition of grade A. So ask her for a copy of the manufacturer test resport/cell if she is claiming grade A (same as EV grade) or ask if these are cells that failed QC but are being guarenteed by her to pass capacity (I would demand both AH and WH capacity).

To me cells that pass both AH and WH are good enough, but they must pass both. If you can get them for a fair price than go for it.

Reactions: RJR
Everyone has a diffrent definition of grade A. So ask her for a copy of the manufacturer test resport/cell if she is claiming grade A (same as EV grade) or ask if these are cells that failed QC but are being guarenteed by her to pass capacity (I would demand both AH and WH capacity).

To me cells that pass both AH and WH are good enough, but they must pass both. If you can get them for a fair price than go for it.
She tells me that i get the papers/test report when i order.. only then they know wich cells are actually for me.. they also have these with double connectors :https://dutch.alibaba.com/p-detail/Luyuan-1600525032491.html?spm=a2700.wholesale.0.0.384f3596rSQ3Qz is that a sign they are A grade ? or welded on later...?

i would have thought that tightening with a torque wrench it should be okay....
vibrations arent your friend...
anyway, i like things to be bolted/screwed down...

but you have plenty of choices in bms

She tells me that i get the papers/test report when i order.. only then they know wich cells are actually for me.. they also have these with double connectors :https://dutch.alibaba.com/p-detail/Luyuan-1600525032491.html?spm=a2700.wholesale.0.0.384f3596rSQ3Qz is that a sign they are A grade ? or welded on later...?

be aware of above

just dont expect automotive grade cells for that price....
no real need for study, just common sense
but would they be better then the B grade ? she gave me a price for 113 dollar for B grade Lf280K... i understand you can only be sure when you have them at home and be tested..

but would they be better then the B grade ? she gave me a price for 113 dollar for B grade Lf280K... i understand you can only be sure when you have them at home and be tested..
at least with the 300 + cells, you have a much better chance to get good cells...

again, 280 cells are tainted in my book for the foreseeable future

Well before we close the book on 280, lets see if CATL 280 behave the same way, also REPT 280, average joe was getting over 290 with even grade B last year on those.

Well before we close the book on 280, lets see if CATL 280 behave the same way, also REPT 280, average joe was getting over 290 with even grade B last year on those.
that is interesting too, here in the Netherlands where i come from i just found a guy who sells these CATL cells 280AH and he claims that they give 300AH ... link: https://www.marktplaats.nl/v/audio-...880700986-4x-nieuwe-catl-280ah-lifepo4-cellen that might be the answer for me... no hassle with China...

ik zou overigens eerder bij nikon kijken.
156 euro voor b grade eve cellen, reeds geimporteerd en nl garantie en con

156 euro voor b grade eve cellen, reeds geimporteerd en nl garantie en contact
156 euro voor b grade eve cellen, reeds geimporteerd en nl garantie en contact
goedemorgen , ik meen dat nikon volledig is uitverkocht.. (NL praat wel makkelijker..!)

Back