diy solar

diy solar

Factory reset EPEVER UP3000 M6322

Bobbychas

Hi all. I have a Factory reset EPEVER UP3000 M6322 (24v) all in one off grid Inverter/charger. It has been working fine. to day I made an adjustment to the the low voltage disconnect and reconnect values via the android app. (First time I have used the app). I also adjusted when the utility charger will take over. all adjustments were very slight and well within the parameters of the unit.

Now I have an issue. When the battery is supplying the power to the inverter the output load turns on and off every 10 seconds or so. If i switch the output to utility all is fine. There are no fault lights. Im guess in may have entered an incorrect setting. I have changed made sure all settings are at the default settings but issue is still there.

I wanted to do a factory reset to ensure all internal parameters are correct but I cannot find a reset procedure in the manual.

The battery is a Lithium Ion 7s320p (18650) 24v Power bank. All 7 cells are well balanced and the voltage output is stable. all connections checked and all ok.

I'm hoping someone knows what the issue is or knows how ro reset the unit.

Thanks in advance

Forgot to say, the batter has a 100A BMS managing the cell balancing and output, i disconnected the BMS from the battery and fed the Poz and Neg straight to the inverter. issue still there.

Well I shut down very thing, left it for 30 mins and now it is all fine?????????

I am not aware of a Factory Reset button but The user manual lists all of the default settings on pages 15,16 and 17. If you change every setting back the the default factory setting you are essentially back to factory condition.

Hey, have you tried to use the manual from other EPEVER charge controller? if you look at TRACE or TRIRON model EPEVER provile with all setting in a table for a 7S lithium pack as this is what I use too. I can see this is a year old post, if you have found a solution I'd be keen to know how you did it.

one question for you though, as I have the same inverter/charger and have a huge issue:
  • the OVR (Over Voltage Reconnect Voltage) can only be lowered to a minimum of 29V.
  • And the OVD (Over Voltage Disconnect Voltage) can only be lowered to a minimum of 31V.
This represent a significant safety risk, particularly for the OVD as there is no charger protection to disconnect the charge at 29.4V (maximum Voltage my 7S lithium battery will take) and the charger would not disconnect till 31V has been reached. I will be using a 100A BMS which I feel should disconnect and avoid overcharinng, but I woudl rather not just rely on the BMS itself in case it ever failed.

Have you managed to lower the Over Voltage Disconnect to lower than 31V I have contacted EPEVER support and they said because the inverter is design for Lead acid battery the OVD cannot lowered below 31V.

How do you ensure the charger cannot exceed max Voltage of 29.4V for a 7s lithium pack (4.2*7V)?

I hope you can help I feel really stuck and do not want to return the inverter/charger.

Thank you,

Max

Back